Chapter 2 (Rewritten)

I squeal as I hang up the phone with Clarkson Studio. I got the part! I run out of my room and to the kitchen where Harry and Zayn are chatting and having tea.

"Harry!" I scream as I reach my boyfriend.

"What? What's wrong?" He yells frantically.

"I got the part!" I throw my hands in the air. Harry pulls me into a bone-crunshing hug. "Can't" I gasp for breath, "Breathe." He lets go and kisses me.

"That is amazing, love!" He says, his wide smile reaching his eyes.

"Congrats." Zayn says from behind me, oops I kinda forget he was there. I turn to Zayn, leaning on Harry as he leans back onto the counter. He wraps his arms around my waist and I place my hands ontop of his.

"Thanks! I am so excited, this is my biggest role yet!" I sigh a happy sigh.

"So when does, filming or something start?" Harry asks.

"They said they would call again." I reply turning and planting a peck on his cheeks. "Where are Niall and Liam?"

"I don't know Niall and Liam wouldn't answer their phones, must be asleep." Zayn says. I turn around so I am facing Harry. I put my hands on his chest, then my the side of my face on the space between them. I lean my whole body against him, and he rewraps his arms around me.

"I love you so much." I turn my head and he pecks my cheek.

"Okay, well I think that is my cue to leave. I have a date with Perrie anyway. I will see you two love-birds later." Zayn says.

"Tell Perrie I said Hi." I shout as he exits the room.

"Will do." He replies.

"Babe, I love you too." Harry says after we hear the door slam. I stand up straight so that I can see his face.

"Kiss me." I whisper.

"You don't need to ask me twice." Harry leans down and plant his lips on mine.

Niall's P.O.V.~ Earlier that morning

I walk out of my bedroom and into the kitchen. Liam must not be up yet, because it is 8:45 and he hasn't started breakfast yet. He always makes breakfast by 8:30. I open the fridge, grab an apple, and walk into the living room. Where I see a sleeping Liam. He is curled up on the couch, clutching a throw pillow, dead asleep.

I sit in the chair beside the couch and munch on my apple. Why is Liam still asleep? He's like clock work. He gets up at seven, goes running, comes back, showers. By that time it's about eight. He then makes breakfast and wakes me up. So why isn't he up and going? I don't know but he looks angelic, sleeping like that.

Angelic? When did I start thinking Liam was angelic? That is not something you think about your best mate. I shake off the thought and eat my apple without really thinking.

"Niall!" Liams's voice startles me.

"W-what?" I snap out of my daze.

"I made breakfast." He walks into the kitchen. I stand and follow. He made scrambled eggs with sausage links.

"How was I so dazed that I didn't hear you cooking?" I ask, serving myself eggs and sausage.

"I dunno mate, you were really dazed. What were you thinkin' 'bout?" He asks as he picks up his already served plate.

"Nothing really. What's the plan for today?" I ask before digging into the eggs.

"I don't actually have anything planned. Want to have a lazy day?" He says. I shrug.