Chapter 8 (Part 1)

hi!

make sure you pay attention to the dates, I will be adding in, to date where they boys are, and when I go to a niam

chapter the boys will be on different days, it just has to happen

oops!

please don't kill me, please.

_____

Carlee's P.O.V.

April 28th

The official filming doesn't start until June, right now we are just shooting a few scenes to see if they need to change the script at all. It's kinda stupid in my opinion, but that way the filming will keep me occupied until Harry comes home and after Destynne leaves.

Oh yea! I almost forgot, Destynne is coming on the first. Destynne is my cousin, my cousin who was born in America and has an American accent. Her mom, my mom's sister, is a Brit, but her dad is an American cowboy.

I should really clean my flat.

Or maybe not. It seems like a lot of work.

I will do it later, for now I need to go to the studio, more 'seeing if the script works'. Cue the eye roll.

Niall's P.O.V.

April 23rd

*Ring*

What?

*Ring*

Who is calling, I am trying to sleep.

"Niall! Mate, answer you phone." Zayn shouts from the living room of our giant hotel room.

*Ri-*

I grab it and answer without looking at the contact.

"Hello." My voice is groggy with sleep.

"Niall!" It's Harry Magee from management. I groan internally.

"What do you want Harry?"

"Oh, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Then he chuckles. "Anyway, I need you to get your laptop so we can have a a meeting via video chat." Then the phone clicks off. I get out my laptop and headphones. I turn it on and before I can even plug on my headphones I get a call. I hit answer, plug my headphones in, and put them on. I turn on a bedside lamp as it connects.

Then there is a table of official looking buisness people, Harry Magee, Richard Griffiths, and the one and only Simon Cowell.

"Hello, Niall!" Richard says cheerily. I just blink slowly in response.

"He really did wake up on the wrong side of the bed." Richard mutters.

"What did you need?" I sigh.

"Well, we know you haven't even started tour yet, and with tour comes a lot of stress but what has to be done has to be done." Harry says. I can feel my anxiety levels increasing. I look towards Simon, he is looking down at his hands and picking at them. Which, I have learned, means he is upset or guilty.

"Now, just so you know Eleanor is a lovely girl. She is sweet, well-mannered, and very polite." Richard continues.

"Yes, and she is a lovely match." Harry nods.

"Who is Eleanor?" I ask. I am starting to get nervous.

"Eleanor Calder is your beard." Harry folds his hands together and sets them on the table.

"My-my what? Simon, what is he talking about?" Simon won't look up.

"Yes, Simon, please explain to, the very confused and baffled, Niall what is going on." Richard says with a smirk.

"E-Eleanor is your beard Niall. Which means you will pretend to date her. She is flying to Columbia as we speak."

"Excuse me?" I can't believe the words coming out of his mouth.

"Simon told us about your," Richard pauses to grimace, "your little problem."

"Yes, he told us about you being gay." Harry spits out the word like it's venom.

"You-you what?" I can't believe Simon would break my trust like that. He was the third person I told. First my mum, the Carlee, then I told Simon. I made him swear he wouldn't tell Modest! But I guess it meant nothing.

"I'm sorry Niall, I had to." Simon says.

"You can't be serious!" I shout, "No! This is unbelievable!" That's when Harry and Liam run through the door, followed by Liam.

"What's wrong Niall?" Liam says frantically.

"You aren't allowed to tell them. They can't know it's fake." Richard says frantically. I look from my screen to the boys.

"Don't you dare tell them!" Harry, Magee not Styles, yells.

"I was just told that my girlfriend is coming to Columbia. I got a little overexcited, sorry for worrying you. I will be out in a second I just have to thank management for making this possible." I give them a fake smile and then they leave.

"Good acting, you should be an actor not a singer." Richard says.

"Fuck off."

"Now, listen. You have to make it believable. She is your girlfriend, make everyone believe it. Take her on lots of dates, whenever it's possible. Paul already knows so he will make sure you are doing what you are supposed to. Introduce her to the fans during the first concert." Harry, still Magee, says.

"We will send you her number, text her and go pick her up at the airport." Richard says. I slam my laptop shut. I want to cry but I can't, I have to put on a happy face. I get a text and it's her number. I put it in my phone. Then I text her.