Chapter 5

"And we are going to film in Paris!" I finish telling Harry about the table reading.

"Oh cool." He seems sad.

"What's wrong babe?" I grab his hand across the table.

"I am just going to miss you." He looks down at our hands.

"Hey, hey. I am not leaving for Paris for a few months." I put my other hand on his.

"Yea, but I am going on tour soon. I am going to miss you so much." He seems so sad.

"Oh, baby. Come on let's go sit on the couch." I stand and lead him with hand. We sit and I hug him before I talk again. "I need to get you a picture like you got me. You remember that picture? The one of us at the award show?" He nods.

"I told you to hold it whenever you missed me." He smiles faintly.

"I am going to get you a copy of the picture okay? And you can have it for whenever you miss me, okay?" He finally looks up at me. His eyes are glossed over with tears.

"I love you so much." His voice breaks and so does my heart. He leans against me and cries. Why is he so emotional?

"Harry, what's wrong?" I don't think it's just us being apart. He sits up, sniffles, and wipes the tears away.

"I don't know. I just feel like something bad is going to happen." He looks at me with such despair that I want to hold him tight and never ever let go.

"No, Harry, nothing bad will happen. I promise. I love you, I always will okay?" He nods and we hug again.

"I love you so much." He says into my shoulder.

"Prove it to me." I say into his ear.

"W-what do you mean?" He sits up and looks at me in concern. I climb on top of him and force him to lay down on the couch.

"I mean, I want you to prove to me how much you love me." His jaw goes slack and he is silent. He sits up and kisses me, with difficulty seeing that I am still on top of him.

"Are you sure about this?" He says against my mouth.

"Abso-fucking-loutely." I reply. He let's out a throaty groan. Then he pushes me down onto the couch, our roles reversed. He starts pushing one of his hands under my shirt.

"Wait." He stops.

"What?" I look up at him.

"Being in the bedroom would be more comfortable." He gives me a sly grin. We both climb off the couch and run to his bedroom. We start just where we left off. He lifts my shirt up and takes it off. He kisses my, now fully exposed, neck. Then I do the same with his shirt. I am running my hands down his chest when his flat door slams open.

"Zayn?" He looks towards his bedroom door. Then we hear loud clunking footsteps. I hurry to put my shirt on. Then I climb under his covers. He throws his shirt on and turns his back to the door. Then Zayn pokes his head in the door.

"I got food!" Zayn waves bags of takeaway in the air.

"Wonderful!" Harry forces a smile, keeping his back turned to Zayn, but turning his head to look at him.

"Well, come out soon, or it will get cold." He then exits the room.

Harry crosses his arms and mumbles. "Cockblocker." I giggle and stand up to put my pants on, but Harry hugs me from behind.

"D'ya feel that babe?" He whispers huskily into my ear. Then he pushes his hard on into my lower back. I shiver. "I need you, but Zayn is a fucking cock-block."

"S-stop it, Harry, Zayn is here now, we can't." I turn my head hoping to see his face, but he takes the opportunity to brush my hair back and kiss my neck.

"Let's just go to your place." He says. I squeak and nod my head. We both walk out of his bedroom. He takes his jacket and holds it, as casually as possible, in front of his crotch. We walk past Zayn in the kitchen.

"We are going to Carlee's place, I will be back whenever." Harry says. Zayn smirks.

"Have fun! This food wasn't for you anyway. I just enjoy aggravating you, Harry!" Zayn says. Harry rolls his eyes.

"Bye Zayn." I yell as we get to the door.

"Bye Carlee! Use protection!" I can feel my face flush as we exit Harry and Zayn's flat.

"Ugh, he is so annoying sometimes." Harry groans as we walk to mine.

"He is just being a guy, no offense Harry."

"Oh, none taken."

I unlock the door to my flat and Harry rushes in. He throws the jacket down and walks over to me. He grabs my waist and he kisses me, like he has only tonight to live. Then he walks towards my bedroom and I follow after. When I get in he already has his shirt off and he is working on his trousers. I walk over and grab his hands.

"I wanna do it." Then I unzip his trousers and pull them down to his ankles. He kicks his feet out of them and as I stand up, my eyes glance to the tent in his boxers. He slides his hands under my shirt and pulls it off. He starts kissing me again as he starts undoing the button on my jeans. He pushes them as far down as he can while still kissing me, then he breaks the kiss and pulls them down the rest of the way, leaving little kisses on my thighs as he goes down. I shiver with each kiss. I kick them off the rest of the way like he did. He kisses me and we walk, me backwards him forwards, towards my bed. I run into the bed and stop, he pushes me onto the bed. Then he walks over to his pants, he reaches in his pocket and pulls out his wallet. He grabs a condom out of it. I scoot back and lay down closer to the headboard. He climbs back onto the bed. His knees are on either side of my waist.

"I love you so much." I say, he nods.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He looks at me earnestly.

"Yes, I promise. I want you to have it."

"Oh my god, you're a virgin." He puts a hand to his forehead.

"Yea, you knew that. I want you to take my virginity, please." He gulps, I can tell he wants to but he is, like, having an internal battle. I get impatient and grab the condom from him. The package says large. Large, as in it is a large condom for a large dick.

"I don-" I intterupt him by sitting up and pulling his boxers down. Then I get on my knees like Harry is.

"Take them off the rest of the way." He does as I say and I unhook my bra as he does so. He looks back to me.

"I-I. I'm not sure..." He trails off looking down at my breasts. He looks back up to me and gulps. The he grabs the condom back. He puts it on.

"Uh you might wanna take off your panties." He loops his finger in the waistband. My face flushes again.

"Right."

__________

Awww weren't they just so awkward... <3 <3

Comment if you want me to continue this or not

Actually jsut comment in general? Please?

:D