Chapter 4

Disclaimer, I am not a professinal (well anything) actress so I haven't actually been in a movie so I don't actually know how the whole process works

Carlee's P.O.V.

I am so excited! The table reading is happening today, basically we are going to read through the script for the first time. I get to meet the guy who is playing Charlie! This is so exciting! I really hope he is nice, other wise this is going to be a stressful movie. I hope he gets along with Harry. Oh my gosh! What if he doesn't, and then Harry gets jealous? Then Harry causes problems. Oh my gosh. I'm freaking out. Okay, I need to breathe and focus on driving.

In, look at the road.

Out, keep both hands on the steering wheel.

In, calm, peacful breaths.

Out, okay, nice and calm.

I'm better. It'll be fine Harry understands that it's just a job. He's great like that! It's wonderful to have a boyfriend who understands my career. I love him so much.

I pull into the parking lot of the Clarkson Studio and get out of my car. As I walk to the building I get a text from Harry.

Harry:

Good luck babe, I love you

Carlee:

Thanks! I love you too, gtg I'm here

Then I put my phone on vibrate and slide it in my pocket. This is going to be the most exciting table reading ever!

"Carlee!" Carson is standing be the front desk talking to the receptionist when I walk in. "Your'e early!" He smiles.

"I am?" I say nervously.

"Don't be scared, my dad always said, 'Being early is being on time, being on time is being late, and being late is unacceptable.' So you already have brownie points with me." He gives me another smile.

"Oh good." I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"Yup, come with me I will show you where the table reading is going to happen." He starts walking away and I follow after him, feeling giddy,

Louis's P.O.V.

I pull in the back parking lot of the studio. I would normally be dreading the table reading, but the Avantesee is helping more that I thought it would. I am feeling light, with a hint of anxiousness. I have a little bounce in my step, which is unnatural for me.

I push open the door and greet the secretary at the desk. She looks very perky, her lipstick is a bright red. It matches the flower in her hair and her necklace. Her shirt is blue. Ugly.

"Hi! Louis, right?" Even her voice is perky. I nod. "Okay, well the table reading is in the room that all table readings are in okay?" She gives me a smile, it lights up the room and the corners of my mouth turn up. It's the only pretty thing about her. I nod and walk the familiar path to the room. I have been here so many times I could do this walk blindfolded. I hear chatting, people must be here already. I push the door open and the first thing I notice is Carlee. She looks stunning. Her hair is pinned back and she is wearing a grey cardigan. I take a closer look and there is a Hogwarts symbol on the pocket. She is wearing a Hogwarts cardigan, oh my gosh. That is hilarious. She is also wearing nerd glasses, stereotypical nerd glasses. Does she wear glasses? They look fucking amazing. Why is she so flawless? The next thing I notice is all the producing people. The whole fucking production team is here. As always.

"Louis! My man!" God! Does Carson have to greet me like that? And so damn loud? Everyones eyes turn to me. I do a small wave and glance around the room at everyone. Wow, there are a ton of really famous actors and actresses here. I look at Carlee again and she is looking at me, her face scrunched up in confusion.