Chapter 10

April 31st

"You did what?" I shriek. We did some interviews and other bullshit today, and now we are back at the studio. It's about seven thirty.

"We just rewrote the script." Carson says it like it is the most thing in the world.

"You added a sex scene!" I throw my new script to the floor. Some of the pages rip off the staples and fly in different directions.

"Yea, so?"

"I cannot do a sex scene with that pompous jerk!" I wildly motion with my hands.

"Pompous jer-do you mean Louis?" He says, confused.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. OH MY GOD! I need a walk!" I yell pushing past Carson and into the hallway, where everyone, seems to stop looking towards my dressing room and continue whatever they were doing.

I walk past them, and to the back of the studio. It's like an alleyway. I step outside and put on my shades. I put my back against the wall and slide down.

I am rubbing my head, feeling a headache coming on, when Louis comes out side. Fucking Perfect.

"Oh why hello Carlee!" He says, like he didn't know I was out here. Bullshit.

"The fuck do you want?" I grumble.

"You shouldn't curse. It's not lady like."

"You shouldn't be an asshole. It's annoying." I retort.

"I am assuming you heard about the rewrite."

"I just don't understand how they rewrote like half the entire script in one day."

"Right?! Like it's totally insane!"

"And did they seriously have to add a sex scene?"

"I don't mind." He says with a smirk.

"Douche."

"Bitch."

"Assface."

"Nice one, kid."

"Captain Moron."

"Oh, that hurt."

"Jerk."

"Nice try."

"Eugh!"

"That was not an insult." He thinks he's won. Well, he kinda has.

"Shut up, perv." Yea, he definitely has. I stand up.

"How is it pervy for a male to enjoy the view of a beautiful woman's body?"

"Well, 'cause I gotta boyfriend." I cross my arms. He rolls his eyes and frowns.

"Yea, he's a problem that one is." He walks towards me.

"What?"

"I don't like your boyfriend."

"I noticed." I roll my eyes.

"I don't think he likes me."

"I don't either."

He pushes my against the wall of the alleyway. Growling as he does so. He puts one hand on the wall and the other on my waist. His eyes have turned three shades darker.

"I don't like waiting. But if waiting means having you, I'll wait until I have you." He says his voice full of lust and dominance. He kisses me roughly, moving his hand around to my back. He pulls me closer, then suddenly pulls away. I hit the wall again. He wipes his mouth and turns without a second thought.

"Wait! Louis!" I call after him, finding my voice. He stops and turns on his heel.

"What?" he replies, annoyed.

"I-I... You, but.." I stumble over my words then cut myself off to save further embarrassment.

"Have a good night Carlee." He curtly nods and sprints off to god knows where. I stand there, baffled and confused.

How does this guy get me so flustered?

8:45 in London~ 3:45 in Santiago

"They what?"

"I know! It's absurd, Harry!" I say into my phone.

"But a sex scene, babe? I don't know how to handle this." He says sadly.

"It's not that big of a deal. It'll be like any other sex scene in the movies."

"It wouldn't be that big of a deal if it weren't him." Harry says. I feel a pang if guilt. I hadn't told him about Louis kissing me.

"Yea. I miss you." I reply, then I hear faint shouting in the background.

"Look, babe, I love you and I miss you too, but I have to go."

"OK." I sigh.

"Call you later?" He says.

"Text me first. Love you."

"Love you too, I will."

He never texted me, and the next day there was a headline on some online gossip site about him and his band going crazy at some night club.

________

I was serious about the comment thing...