Chapter 11

May 2nd

8:00 A.M. in London ~ 3:00 P.M. in Santiago

"How are you dear?" I say with sickly sweet tone.

"Lovely, how are you Car?"

"Still have traces of your hangover?" I ask. He swallows loudly. I swerve and shout a curse word a driver in the other lane.

"Babe, listen-" I scoff and interrup him.

"Don't you dare babe me."

"Okay, listen I was going to text you but it was four in the morning and I was drunk. Niall was yelling and songing some Irish folk song he made up. Liam and Zayn were missing. Josh was-"

"Are you blaming everyone else for this?" I interrupt him again.

"What? No! No, of-of course not." He says.

"Whatever Harry. I have to go. Don't call me." I hang up on him and shove my phone in my pocket. I can't belive he would get drunk at some night club and forget to call me. I am so angry!

"Carlee!" Louis greets me. I just scoff and walk past him. Clearly he didn't get the hint because he jogs up beside me. "I heard that your boyfriends band went crazy at some night club in Chile."

"Do not speak to me." I retort through my teeth.

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the empty queens sized matress. Does someone miss their fuck, oops I mean cuddle buddy?" Did he seriously just say that to me? I stop walking and so does he. I barely notice that we are in the busiest section of the studio as I reach out and slap him across the face. I hear a few gasps as I turn and march off to my dressing room.

-

"But you slapped him."

"He deserved it Carson, he was being a dissrespectful little shit."

"You shouldn't curse." Louis butts in.

"Shut your mouth Louis." Carson scolds him and Louis rolls his eyes, "What was he doing?"

"He was talking shit about my boyfriend."

"Louis?" Carson turns to the boy laying on the couch. "Okay, first of all I would apprieciate if you didn't put your feet on my furniture. Second, what do you have to say about this?"

"I wasn't talking shit. I was stating the facts." He says matter-of-factly.

"You called him a fuck buddy! You motherf-"

"Carlee, I suggest you sit down and not finish that sentence." Carson says. I roll my eyes but do it anyway. "Louis, get your feet off of my couch, and apologize."

"No." Louis replies as he sits up. He pulls out his phone and starts typing something.

"Excuse me?" Carson retorts angrily.

"I will not apologize for stating the facts." He puts his phone back into his pocket.

"Oh my god. You know what!" Carson starts to interrupt me but I stop him, "No! Louis you know nothing about our relationship. Nothing! It is hard being in a relationship with someone who has millions of girls fawning over him and who travels internationally. It is hard enough without idiots like you who know nothing and try and pry into our relationship. The fucking press constantly say he is cheating on me and they say he doesn't actually love me. Well you and the pressing know abso-fucking-loutely nothing!" My voice starts to shake and I am on the verge of tears. "So you can just shut the fuck up and stop being a little bitch. Do me a favor and don't talk to me unless we are filming this damn movie." Both Louis and Carson are shocked. I walk out of Carson's office, taking shaky breaths. I then walk to my dressing room, trying not to cry.

Louis is causing me so much stress. My relationship with Harry is already hard enough with him traveling. Add on the fans who scrutinize everything. Then add on the press. Then Louis and asshole like him who try and act like they know what's going on. The result is a big ball of stress. I love Harry and I don't want to lose him but with every tour and every new movie it gets harder and harder for us. And now Louis adds on this shit of him waiting for me or some shit. I can't handle it. My life is so good, so why do I have to have such hard relationships.

_______

I decided to update just because of the two comments on the last chapter.

See? Comments=update. So please comment....