Chapter 7

'The Four on the Fence's' Tour will be based around 1D's Where We Are tour, but it won't all be the same, because it's a different band.....

also note that I don't know how EXACTLY how a tour works, but I have done research, trust me

_____________

I normally love April. Spring, lot's of rain, my Mum's birthday, but this month has turned out to be quite rubish. It's because Harry is leaving.

I mean I am excited for him, but I am going to miss him. Also I am not going to want to complain. His first concert of the tour is in Bogota, Columbia. On April twentyfith.

It's the eleventh, he leaves in a week on the sevententh. We have been spending as much time together as possible, but he has interviews and such. Right now I am waiting for him to come home from the most recent interview. It was brodcasted on live T.V.

It was sad to watch Niall, he kept stealing glances at Liam. Then the interviewer asked about his new tattoo.

"So Niall, you finally joined the tattoo club. Can we see it?" She says. Niall faintly smiles.

"Yea, it's a qoute from my faveorite song on our new album and a white sneaker." Niall pulls up his sleeve and there is a white sneaker and some words, I can't tell what it says from just the view of the camerea.

"What does it say and signify?" The interviewer asks.

"Uh, it says "I'm walking around with just one shoe," above the sneaker and below it, it says, "I'm half a heart without you. It's from half a heart." Ya' know, that sneaker looks a lot like the ones Liam loves.

"Oh, why did you choose that?" Niall quickly sneaks a look at Liam and I know the answer right away.

"Well, I really like the song. And the sneaker fits the line." He shrugs. The interviewer traces her finger around the tattoo, Niall looks uncomfortable.

"Did it hurt?"

"Yea, it hurt like hell. Well actually the black didn't hurt as bad as the white ink did. The white ink was torture."

"He cried." Zayn says with a smirk.

"I did not!" Niall shouts.

"Settle down lads," The interviewer says with a chuckle, "battle your battles not on live television." Both Niall and Zayn blush.

Poor Niall, poor, poor Niall. Then the door opens.

"Niall! You didn't tell me you got a tattoo!" I shout as I go into the entry way of the flat. He tugs at the sleeve of the arm it's on.

"Well, hello to you to Cee." Zayn rolls his eyes.

"Oh, yea. Hey, Carlee! I got a tattoo." Niall smirks at me.

"S'not helpful now." I grumble. Harry laughs, then walks over to me and hugs me from behind. He places a kiss on top of my head.

"He didn't tell me and Liam either, until he got it done." He says.

"Oh. Can I talk to Niall for a sec?" I ask, turning to Harry. He pecks me on the lips.

"Yea, of course. C'mon lads let's go watch pointless T.V." They laugh as they walk into the kitchen.

"That sneaker looks afully familiar, there Niall." I walk over to him and reach for his tattooed arm, trying to let him know I know it's about Liam. He yanks it away, obviously catching my hint.

"Don't." His word is harsh.

"Niall, let me help you."

"Don't, Carlee, just don't." He walks into the living room, leaving me stunned in the entry way.

"I don't want you to leave." I whine to Harry as we cuddle on my couch. After Liam and Niall left, we said good night to Zayn, and came to my flat.

"I don't want to be away from you, I mean I want to go on tour, but I don't wanna be away from you." He kisses my right cheek, then my forehead, then my left cheek. He kisses the tip of my nose. I was going to say something, but I am finding it hard to concentrate as Harry kisses the corners of my mouth and slightly squeezes my waist, with his hand in my shirt.

"I-uh. You, oh! Harry!" He has moved down to my neck and is giving me a love bite, I assume. My eyes flutter closed.

"I love you so much." He says. Then he blows cool air onto the slightly wet spot on my neck. I shiver.

"You are trying to seduce me aren't you?" I say with a giggle as he strokes my hips.

"How did you find out my plan?" He breathes against my neck. More shivers.

"I-" He cuts me off with a kiss. I am going to miss moments like this when he is gone.

"Don't leave me!" I whisper/shout as he hugs me goodbye. It's the eighteenth and he is leaving today. I am about to cry.

"I'm sorry babe, I have to go, now. I love you." He says, he gives me one final peck, I mean kiss, I mean snog. We break when we hear someone clear their throat. It's Paul.

"We need to leave, now Harry." He taps his watch.

"Bye, I love you so much, I will text and call and skype. I love you!" He shouts as he walks away.

"I love you more!" I shout back. That's it, I'm crying. It's just not fair. I love him so much. I walk back to vehicle Carter drove here, behind Harry's vehicle. I get in and Carter gives me sympathetic look.

"Let's take you home, Ms. Paige."

"D-don't call me P-paige." I wail.

"Right, to home. Carlee."

It's going to be a long, long five or six months. Oh god, help me.