Chapter 3 (Rewritten)

Louis P.O.V.

"Louis! My man!" Carson's voice rings through my cell phone.

"My god, Carson. It's seven in the morning. What do you want?" I huff, looking at my clock on my bedside table.

"Oh is it really that early? Whoops sorry! Well I just wanted to notify you we chose the lead actress." He says. Well someone is chipper this morning, cue the eye roll. I hate mornings and this is making it worse.

"Who is it?" I ask, rubbing my face.

"Carlee Paige." I groan. He has got to be kidding me.

"Isn't she dating that boy-bander." I say.

"Yes, I believe she is. Is that a problem?" He sounds confused. Is he and idiot? God.

"Well, when there is a romantic role in a movie, it is always better for the person to be single because their partner might get jealous and cause problems." I roll my eyes. Shouldn't he know this? This is like primary school stuff.

"That only happens in movies and books." Carson scoffs.

"Look Carson, I know we are mates. Well, only sort of, but you need it to get it through your thick head that you don't know everything."

"I know I don't know everything, but that really doesn't happen. I'm serious." He laughs and I roll my eyes again.

"Whatever."

"Ok, well the schedule of a director is jam packed. I need to go." He chuckles. Does this guy ever not laugh? His happiness makes me want to kill a kitten.

"Bye." I hang up the phone and go to the internet. I type in Carlee Paige and. Then it pops up with a ton of suggestions. I look through them and click on the one that says Carlee Paige and Harry Styles. Cause that's his name, I think. I click on the first article and it is some celebrity news sight.

Harry Styles and Carlee Paige have just celebrated a full year together. In a recent interview with Four when asked about Carlee, Harry said, "I love her with all my heart. She is the most amazing person that I have ever met." When asked who they would thought would get engaged first out of Zayn and Perrie or Carlee and Harry, Liam and Niall both answered Carlee and Harry. They are a strong couple and it seems we will hear wedding bells for them. Let's just hope we get a picture of Harry proposing first. How cute would that be? Can you imagine what Carlee will look like in a wedding dress? #fangirling

Oh my god. We are in deeper than I thought. This is really bad. Really, really bad. How am I going to survive filming a whole movie with that woman? It's really, extremly bad because she is super fit. This will cause a lot of stress. I need to call someone I haven't spoken to in years.

"Hello?" The familiar voice rings through the phone. Am I really going to do this? Am I going to regret this later?

"Casey?"

"Louis?" Yes, yes I am. To both questions

"Yup, I have a serious problem. I'm gonna need some help." I rub my temple.

"But you went clean man." He sounds so surprised. Oh fuck off.

"I know. Fuck." I rub my hand over my face and whisper the last part, "I know."

Carlee's P.O.V.

"Harry!" I shove off the covers of his bed as I yell for him.

"What?" I hear his faint reply.

"Come here babe!" I hear footsteps and then his door opens and he pokes his head in.

"What?" He readjusts the bandana on his head that is holding back his curls.