Chapter 6

Stupid harry and his note throwing (reference my message board)

oh, i changed the band name to 'The Four on the Fence'

Carlee's P.O.V.

"What an asshole!" I start pacing back and forth.

"Don't curse babe." Harry tries to calm me.

"I will curse if I a damn want to!" I look back to Harry and realize what I said. I look at Zayn, Liam, and Niall. "Sorry babe, I'm just so angry. I cannot believe he would do that! I wanted to punch him in the face!"

"You should have." Zayn says then chuckles.

"Shut up Zayn!" Harry gives him a look and squeezes his lips together and widens his eyes.

"What did he do? And who is he?" Liam asks.

"Louis, Louis fucking, sorry, Tomlinson." I cross my arms.

"What did he do?" Harry asks. See, the thing is, filming started a week ago and he, multiple times, has corrected me on my acting. Like stupid things, like I breathed in the wrong place, or I said one word wrong.

"He is correcting my acting, like really stupid stuff no one would care about. And then today, he had the nerve to stop the scene, not even kidding. Like he yelled cut and everything. No one even questioned it. Then he says, in front of everyone, 'You shouldn't change that line Carlee, it makes you sound amateur.' and people agreed with him!" I shriek, "He walks around like he owns the place, well that is if you can get him to come out of his dressing room. He's a fucking recluse, not sorry for that one Har."

"Car, take a deep breath! Calm down. He is just an asshole ignore him. Okay?" Harry says.

"Wait, wait you guys call each other Har and Car?" Zayn says. I stop pacing.

"Yea?"

"B-but it rhymes." He says then starts laughing.

"Okay then." I give Zayn a weird look, even though he can't see me.

"Anyway, I don't know if I can do this whole movie." I sit by Harry and he hugs me.

"You can do it babe, just do it to prove him wrong!"

"I guess." I sigh and Harry places a kiss on top of my head. I look over to Niall as Harry, Liam, and Zayn start talking again. He is looking at him with longing, it's a sight sad to see. I wonder how he is getting along.

"Carlee!"

"Wh-what?" I look up to Harry, trying to ignore the stares of the other boys.

"I would appreciate if you would not stare at Niall, while you are sitting on me." He says jokingly. I blush scarlet. The boys

"I didn't- I wasn't-"

"I was kidding, babe, but you were so spaced out." He puts a finger under my chin and places a kiss on the side of my mouth.

"Oh."

"As I was saying, do you wanna go get coffee?" He smiles at me. I nod. We all stand. I grab my purse and we are on our way. But first!

"Carter and Joe will meet us there!" I say.

"Paddy is gonna be there too." Liam adds. Harry rolls his eyes.

"Is everyone bringing their bodyguard?" He huffs.

"We have to be safe Har."

"I know, I know. It's kinda annoying sometimes."

"The usual babe?" Harry asks as we enter. I nod. He goes and orders with Liam, Zayn, Niall. Paddy, Joe, Carter sit at the table next to mine. After a while the lads come back with drinks in hand.