Uzushiogakure

(Location: Konohagakure; Gates)

The newly formed Uzumaki clan were standing at the gates of Konoha. The Rookie Nine, now Rookie Eight, the Hokage, the Jounins, the Chunins, the academy students, even the villagers were there to see if it was true. "Naruto, please don't go." Konohamaru said. Naruto's blank face softened a bit. "I have to, Konohamaru. I have a village to rebuild." He said.

"B-But Konoha is your home." Moegi said. "This place has never been my home." Naruto said sternly. "But, what about us? Are you just going to abandon us? Leave us here to rot?" Udon asked. "I'm not abandoning you. This was my Tou-san's home." Naruto said. "Our." Gaara added.

Naruto rolled his eyes at his brother. "We're just going to our Kaa-san's home village. Uzushiogakure." Naruto said. "Naruto, what about Team Seven?" Sakura asked. "The only person on Team Seven that I would actually consider as a friend what be Kakashi. After all, he was Tou-san's student." Naruto said with a smirk. "Y-You knew?" Kakashi stuttered. "Knew since we were six." Naruto and Gaara said simultaneously.

"Stop doing that!" Hiroki and Hiroshi said. "You're the ones to talk!" Naruto and Gaara retorted. Naruto turned to Teuchi and Ayame. "I'll be back in a month for the final exam. Have a bowl ready for us. We Uzumakis love ramen." Naruto said happily. Teuchi and Ayame nodded. "Naruto, I'll miss you." Iruka said. "I'll miss you too, Iruka. You were the only teacher I could stand." Naruto joked.

Kakashi looked a bit hurt, his eyes containing sadness. "Of course, you were the only teacher I could stand in the academy. Kakashi, on the other hand, is like an uncle to me." Naruto said with a smile. "Huh, so after everything we all did together, you're just going to leave." Kiba said. "Yep, pretty much." Naruto said. Hiroki bonked Naruto's head. "Quit that. I raised you better than that." Hiroki said.

Gaara and Naruto sweat dropped. "You raised us to assassinate people." They both said. Hiroki hung his head and sighed heavily. "Where did I go wrong with you two? My only hope is Inari." Hiroki said. Gaara and Naruto smirked. "We're the Uzumaki Twins, what do you expect?" They asked. "Let's go already. I can't stand to be around the people who hurt my cousin." Yuu said.

The villagers hung their heads in shame. "You should be glad Naruto hasn't released the Kyuubi yet. He has already broken the seal, letting the Kyuubi come and go anytime he wants." Takeo said. The people of the Leaf gasped in horror. "Naruto! Do you know what kind of danger you put us in?" Hiruzen exclaimed. "The only person in the whole village that the Kyuubi would kill would be Sasuke." Naruto said.

"Why is that?" Sasuke asked. "You hold the sharingan, the thing that caused the Kyuubi to attack. If there is anyone who you should be afraid of, it's Sasuke. He's the one that can cause a Tailed Beast to attack." Naruto said. "Hey! You're not supposed to give out information!" Inari hissed. "Please, what can they do? Banish me? I'm already leaving the village. But, I'll come back." Naruto said with a shrug.

"Naruto." Shikamaru said. "Yeah?" Naruto questioned. "You know, you're very troublesome. But I'll miss you anyway." Shikamaru said. "Same here." Naruto smiled. "Let's go. We have a clan to recreate." Aki said. "W-Wait!" Hinata called. Naruto turned to the pale eyed girl. "What is it, Hinata?" Naruto asked. "I-I'll miss you." She stuttered, her face heating up. "Hinata, if you keep this up, you will only get your heart broken." Naruto said.

"W-What do you m-mean?" She asked. "I am fully aware of your crush on me. But, nobody can love a demon except another demon. I am not the one for you. Try someone else, because I'm leaving." Naruto said a bit harshly. Hinata's eyes filled with tears. "Otouto, I think you were a bit too harsh on her." Gaara said.

"It doesn't matter. We need to go." Naruto said, turning around. "I'm sorry for Naruto." Gaara apologized. Soon enough, the Uzumaki clan were on their way to Uzushiogakure. Naruto and Gaara paused and back to the gates. Everyone was still there. They smirked at each other. "I'm Gaara Uzumaki!" Gaara called. "And I'm Naruto Uzumaki!" Naruto called. They turned back to back with their arms crossed.