Years Later...

(Location: Uzushiogakure; Uzumaki Clan House)

Many years have passed, and the Uzumakis are living peacefully. Takeo had found a baby girl not long after Naruto found Hope. Her name was Joy. Joy and Hope were now eight, Inari and Aki were now sixteen, Gaara, Naruto, Yuu, and Takeo were now twenty, and Hiroki and Hiroshi were now thirty four.

"Naru! Come play!" Hope's calls echoed through the house. "Hope, quiet." Joy hissed. "Why?" Hope asked. Naruto and Gaara leaned on the wall as they watched the two bicker. "It's not polite to yell." Joy said. Gaara chuckled. "She's right, Hope." He said, picking Joy up and placing her on his hip. "They're still children, Gaara. It is okay if they break a few rules." Naruto said, picking Hope up and placing her on his hip.

Aki walked downstairs. "What's with all of the racket?" He asked. "It is not a problem anymore." Naruto said. "Where's Cousin Inari?" Hope and Joy asked. "He's in the Wave country, visiting his Kaa-san and Oji-san." Aki said. "Ah. I might join him. I haven't seen Tazuna-san in years." Naruto said. "Let Tou-san know. He will be angry if you don't." Gaara said.

Aki nodded. "Yeah. He flipped out when we told him Inari left unannounced." He said, laughing at the memory. "I remember, it was quite funny." Naruto said, chuckling at the thought of his father flipping out. "Well, I best be packing. I will see you in a week." Naruto said, handing Hope to Aki. "Bring Inari back when you come back." Gaara said.

"Yes, Nii-san." Naruto said. He walked upstairs towards his and Gaara's room. He packed shirts, pants, shorts, and sandals. He packed his other necessities and walked downstairs. "Bye Naru~" The girls called. "Goodbye, imoutos, Aki." Naruto said.

Naruto closed the door of the clan house and made his way to the Shiokage's Tower. As he walked the streets, many villagers greeted him. "Naruto-kun!" A lady, Carol, suddenly called. "Yes, Carol-san?" Naruto asked politely. "I apologize for stopping you, but I can't find my daughter anywhere!" Carol said. The eight year old's name was Kiki.

Naruto placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "No worries, Carol-san. I will find her." He said with a kind smile. "Thank you, child." She said gratefully. He nodded and walked around the village. Kiki wasn't anywhere in the village. He looked in shops, restaurants, and the usual hangout places. 

Naruto stopped and thought for a minute. 'Didn't Kiki say she wanted to become a ninja? Maybe she's training.' Naruto thought. He walked to the training grounds used for Taijutsu and weapon training. "Kiki?" Naruto called, hearing quiet sobs in the area. "Leave me alone!" Kiki yelled.

Naruto eyes softened as he looked at the eight year old. "Kiki, what's wrong?" Naruto asked. "No matter how hard I try, I will never be as good of a ninja as you and the rest of the main family." Kiki said. "That's not true. Joy and Hope just started ninja training two years ago." Naruto said.

"Still, they are prodigies already. They always get high scores in the academy because they are talented. They also brag about how powerful they are. It makes the rest of us feel bad. It makes us feel like we have no talent whatsoever." Kiki vented.

"They brag? I am very sorry, Kiki. I will make sure to scold them and punish them. They will no longer be like this, I promise." Naruto promised. "Thank you, Naruto-sama." Kiki said. "It's nothing, Kiki-chan. Now, your mother is very worried. Let's get you back to her." Naruto said. He picked Kiki up and placed her on his hip.

They conversed as they walked back to Carol. When they reached her, she scolded her daughter lightly. "Kirol, don't ever leave the house unannounced until you become a Genin. Even then, you must leave a note. Do I make myself clear?" Carol scolded. "Hai, Kaa-san." Kiki said.