The Baby

(Location: Konohagakure; Hotel)

Fuu was hunched over the bathroom toilet. Naruto was behind her, rubbing her back soothingly. "Fuu-chan, are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah." She said, holding her stomach. Naruto grabbed a rag and wiped her mouth. She flushed the toilet and stood up carefully. Naruto threw the rag into the hamper and helped her over to the sink.

"I'll wait for you outside." Naruto said. Fuu nodded. When Naruto closed the door, Fuu sighed. 'I can't believe this. I'm going to have a child. I can't tell Naruto. I will only get in his way.' She thought. She brushed her teeth and stared at her reflection. "I wonder if it's a boy or girl." She muttered to herself.

She walked out of the bathroom and saw Naruto sitting on the bed. His hands rested over his face. "Naru-kun. I'm fine now. You don't have to worry about me." Fuu said. "I know, but I feel responsible for my fiance." Naruto said with a small smile. Fuu walked up to him and ran a hand through his hair. "Naru-kun, don't worry about it, okay? I'll head over to the hospital and ask Tsunade if she can give me a check up." Fuu said.

"I'll come with you." Naruto said. "No. We'll probably talk about womanly things. Why don't go out with your family." Fuu said with a soft smile. "Okay." Naruto said, kissing her forehead. Fuu picked up her purse and headed out the door. Naruto sighed and leaned back onto his bed.

'Hey, Kit.'

'Kurama! I haven't talked to you in a while!'

'I know.'

'What have you been doing?'

'Preparing.'

'For what? Danzo and Kabuto?'

'That and for something else.'

'What?'

'I can't say right now. I have been talking to the other Tailed Beasts during those eight years we haven't talked. They haven't talked to their jailers during those eight years either.'

'Why are you guys doing that?'

'Classified. You will find out in due time.'

Naruto frowned as he lost connection. 'What is going on?'

(Location: Konohagakure; Hospital)

Fuu sat in the waiting room. She held a magazine open and looked through it. "You must be Fuu." A voice said, startling the girl. She looked up and saw a girl with blonde hair and a purple outfit. "Yes. You must be Ino." Fuu said. "Yep. So, what are you doing here?" Ino asked. "I'm to take a pregnancy test." Fuu said quietly.

"Really? Does Naruto know?" Ino asked, sitting down beside Fuu. "No. He has a lot to deal with at the moment. I don't want to be a burden." Fuu said. "You won't be a burden. But, I understand. With Naruto being as famous as he is, he has a lot of enemies. It could put you and the child in harm." Ino said. "Yeah, you're right. So, what are you doing here?" Fuu asked.

"A guy named Rock Lee pushed himself too hard in training. I'm here to deliver flowers to him from Sakura. Come by my shop so we can chat more, kay?" Ino asked. Fuu nodded. "Okay." She said. Ino smiled and walked away. "Fuu. Please follow me." Tsunade said. Fuu nodded and followed after her. They stopped in a room. Fuu sat on the bed and waited for Tsunade to ask some questions.

"What are you in for, Fuu?" She asked. "Pregnancy test." Fuu said. Tsunade blinked and stared at the girl in shock. "Does Naruto know what he's done?" She asked. "No. He has too much on his hands right now. If I am pregnant, it will be kept as a secret." Fuu said. Tsunade nodded and scanned her. "Well, you are having a child. I can't tell you what gender though." Tsunade said.