The Invasion

(Location: Konohagakure; Stadium)

Naruto and Gaara beamed brightly at Shino. "That's great, Shino." Naruto said. An explosion was heard by the gates of Konoha. "Gaara, do you know what that was?" Naruto asked, his eyes wide with fear. "A bomb. Most likely Orochimaru. I've heard he was planning on attacking Konoha. I didn't say anything because I thought it wasn't true." Gaara said.

Naruto stared at his brother impassively. "You could've told us." He said. "I know, but it never crossed my mind." Gaara said, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly.

Naruto glared at his twin and then bolted towards the gate. He saw Ninja from the Sound Village. Naruto stared down at the five Sound nin in front of him. "A puny twelve year old thinks he can stand a chance against us." One taunted. Naruto scoffed quietly and dashed towards them.

He sent chakra to the kunai in his right hand. When the kunai hit you, you would die instantly. It doesn't matter if it is a small scratch; you will still die.

Naruto killed the five Sound nin, and headed for his next target. A giant snake stood in front of him, blocking his view of the Hokage's Tower. Naruto glared darkly at the reptile. He knew this would take a while longer than those other nin.

He ran at the reptile with a battle cry and fought the summoning. The summoning was the second strongest summoning snake, Manda is the strongest. Of course, being Manda's apprentice, Sora had some of Manda's tricks up her tail.

Naruto's battle went on for a while. Gaara, sensing his younger brother's distress, came in the nick of time. "Are you okay, otouto?" Gaara asked his brother, joining the fight.

"I'm doing fine. I just want a good fight." Naruto admitted. "Stop fooling around, Naruto. This is important. Hiruzen and Rasa are battling Orochimaru. And, by the looks of it, They're losing badly." Gaara said sternly. "Oji-san." Naruto said quietly.

Naruto and Gaara hurriedly finished the snake and bolted towards the Hokage. A major dome was surrounding the Hiruzen and Rasa. ANBU were surrounding the dome, but couldn't get through.

Naruto walked towards the dome. "No! Stop!" One ANBU yelled. Naruto simply ignored him and punched the dome with a chakra filled fist. The dome shattered, and Naruto and Gaara stalked forward.

Gaara turned to the ANBU. "Do not interfere. My brother and I can handle this." He said. Naruto glared at Orochimaru as he and his brother stood in front of Hiruzen and Rasa protectively. "You are not hurting my Oji-san." Naruto growled.

Orochimaru chuckled darkly. "Oh? And what are two puny little Genin supposed to do to me?" He mused. Gaara and Naruto smirked. "Kick your butt, that's what." They both said. Gaara pulled out three shuriken and threw them at Orochimaru. Naruto disappeared while Orochimaru was busy dodging the three weapons.

Naruto crouched down below Orochimaru and tried to knock him off of his feet. Orochimaru jumped to dodge. As he was in the air, Gaara aimed a kick to his abdomen. Orochimaru' eyes widened as he blocked the surprise attack.

Orochimaru stared at the twins with fury. "You little brats." He growled. He summoned a small snake army and sent them towards the twins. "Summoning jutsu!" The twins yelled. An army of foxes and raccoons growled at the snakes. "Charge!" They yelled. An all out battle was fought between the summons. 

Naruto looked at his Hokage. "Oji-san, you need to go. Now!" He said seriously. "Naruto, take care of Hokage-sama and Kazekage-sama. I have everything under control here." Gaara said. "Hai," Naruto turned to the two kages. "Follow me, quickly."

Rasa and Hiruzen nodded at the young jinchuuriki. They ran towards the Hokage Tower, where Naruto thought they would be safe. "Naruto!" Hiroki yelled. "Over here!" Hiroshi yelled soon after. "Lord Third, Lord Fourth. Please follow them; they will keep you safe." Naruto said. The two kages nodded and followed Hiroki and Hiroshi. 

Naruto sighed and walked out of the tower. He passed by an alley, and heard a crying sound. He looked around and saw a small basket. The name 'Hope' was written on the basket. He took the towel off of the basket. A baby girl was crying in the basket. Strings of red hair were shown on her head.

She suddenly stopped crying, and opened her eyes. Her eyes were the same as Gaara's. Naruto picked up the baby and her in his arms. "My name is Naruto, Hope. I will protect you with everything I have." Naruto whispered. Making sure the baby was safely secured in his arms, he ran back to the shattered dome.

Gaara was panting and was covered in blood. Not his, but Orochimaru's. He wiped all blood off of him and looked down at the corpse of the snake. He turned to Naruto and looked at the small bundle in curiosity. "Her name is Hope. I found her in an alley. She looks a lot like you. She can be our new sister." Naruto spoke softly.

Gaara took the bundle away from Naruto and watched as Hope's eyes opened. Gaara gasped quietly when he saw the resemblance in eyes. "We'll have to ask Tou-san. He will most likely say yes." Gaara said with a smile. Naruto nodded and we walked to the village's square. The kages, the villagers, all of the shinobi, and the Uzumaki clan stood there; waiting for the two who defeated Orochimaru.

"Tou-san! Tou-san!" Gaara and Naruto yelled. "I've found a new addition to our family!" Naruto said happily. Gaara gave the bundle to Hiroki. "She looks a lot like you, Gaara. What's her name?" He asked. "Hope." Gaara said. "Beautiful." Takeo said. "Well, I believe this is goodbye for now." Hiroshi said to the leaf. 

"Um, Naruto-kun?" Hinata called. Naruto suppressed a groan in a annoyance and turned to the girl. "Yes, Hinata?" He asked. "D-Do you have t-to go?" She asked. "This is the last I'm going to say this. I am not staying in this village. I will visit, but I will not visit you. I do not like you, and I will never like you. Get it through your head that we will never be together." Naruto said, glaring at the poor girl. 

Hinata was in tears as Naruto brushed past her. "Let's go." He said. The Uzumakis, except Gaara left with him. "You never should've said anything, girl." Gaara growled out. He brushed past her and walked to his family. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonlight0628

Words: 1084