Back to Konoha

(Location: Uzushiogakure; Shiokage's Tower)

The Uzumakis and Shino stood in the Shiokage's office. "The Chunin Exams are coming up." Shino sighed. "Whose teams are going?" Takeo asked. "Team Nine, Team Ten, and Team Eleven." Hiroki said. "I will be Hiroki's personal guard. Inari will help Ibiki and Aki will help Anko. Naruto, you will be the proctor for the possible preliminaries and the third exam." Hiroshi said.

Naruto nodded. "What about us?" Hope asked. "You two will be with Gaara." Hiroki said. "What will I be doing?" Gaara asked. "Ah, I got it mixed up. Naruto will be hosting the third exam. Gaara, you will be hosting the possible preliminaries." Hiroshi said.

"What if there isn't a preliminary?" Joy asked. "There will be a preliminary because of the many participants." Naruto answered. "Get your teams packed up." Hiroshi said.

(Location: Uzushiogakure; Main Gate)

"Team Nine, ready." Shino said. "Team Ten, ready." Takeo said. "Team Eleven, ready." Yuu said. Hiroshi nodded. "Gaara, where are Joy and Hope?" He asked. "With Naruto and Tou-san, Uncle Hiroshi." Gaara said. "Tou-san, they're coming." Aki said. 

Hiroki, Naruto, Joy, and Hope were coming towards them. Joy and Hope ran towards Inari and Aki. "Uppy!" They yelled, giggling quietly. Aki and Inari picked them up and put them on their hips. "Is everything ready?" Hiroki asked. "Hai." Hiroshi said. 

The older Uzumakis wore their respective cloaks. Joy wore a purple cloak and Hope wore a pink cloak. "Let's go, everyone."

(Location: Unknown)

The Uzu teams were chatting excitingly. Though, Naruto was slightly nervous. "What's wrong, otouto?" Gaara asked. "I'm going back to my home village. What if everyone treats me like they did eight years ago?" Naruto asked nervously. Shino place a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Do not worry, Naruto. Why? Because we have your back." He said. 

Naruto nodded and side hugged Shino. "Thank you, Shino." He said softly. Shino nodded. "So, how is it gonna feel being away from Hannah for two months?" Takeo teased. Yuu bonked his head and glared at him. "Hannah will be coming during the second month." Shino said. 

"She couldn't stay from her 'love bug' I see." Aki teased. Shino blushed darkly and glared at Aki. "Shut it." Shino growled, scowling at the sixteen year old. Aki looked at him innocently at him. "Stop acting like children. You are setting bad examples for the young ones." Gaara said. 

Inari rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah." He said, waving his hand dismissively. 

Hiroki and Hiroshi chuckled at their sons and family friend. "They are really special, aren't they?" Hiroshi chuckled. "They really are, but that's what makes them unique." Hiroki said. "What are we going to do when we make it to Konoha?" Hiroshi questioned. "We make sure they don't take Naruto from us. I am not losing my son." Hiroki said sternly.

Hiroshi nodded. "I agree with you, but what will happen when they try to take Naruto and Gaara?" Hiroshi asked. "They will make the right choice. Naruto and Gaara like, no, love their lives in Uzushiogakure. Not to mention, Fuu has recently made an appearance in Naruto's life. Naruto told me everything that had happened." Hiroki mentioned. 

(Flashback)

"Fuu-chan." Naruto said. "The one and only, Mister Nine." She giggled. "Well, don't you look as dazzling as ever, Miss Seven." Naruto teased. "Have you still thought of what I asked you?" Fuu asked. "Yes. To both of the questions." Naruto said, smiling warmly at Fuu.

"Get the cake ready, a wedding is coming soon." Jayni said. Semiko bonked his head. Fuu grabbed Naruto's collar and brought him down to her height and kissed him softly. Poor Fuu was only five feet and eight inches.