That's My Pie- Dean x Reader

You came home after an energetic hunt with Dean and immediately went for the after-hunt pie in the fridge. As you went to grab it, Dean called, "Hey! Y/n, that's my pie!"
"No way, Dean-o! This is my pie!" You shouted. Dean chuckled and went to take it but you held it away.
"Y/n, give me my pie!" Dean cried. You shook your head 'no' and took off running with the pie. He ran after you. As you ran, you ran into a broad chest that was Michael the archangel (John). You looked up at him before smiling.
"Hey Mikey! Save me!" You jumped behind the bigger man and he gave you and Dean a hard big brother stare. "I can play that too!" You cried, giving him serious bitchface #6. He returned the glare and finally you broke. "Damn it, you're good!!"
"I've had ages of practice," Michael replied. Dean reached for the pie but you jumped behind Michael. "That's enough you two!!"
"She's got my pie!" Dean cried.
"It's my pie!" You argued. Dean went to grab it but Michael held you two apart. He snatched the pie up.
"Neither of you get the pie until you apologize to each other and apologize to me for acting like five year olds," Michael ordered. "I'm getting too old for this."
"Mikey, you were too old for it after Gabriel was born," Lucifer smirked. "You were so much meaner to me."
"You're alive," Michael retorted. You and Dean snuck behind the archangel and came up with a plan.
"If you tickle him and I get the pie, we split it. Half and half," you offered.
"Sure. But you have to tickle him. I don't know where he's ticklish, and you're faster than me in the long run," Dean replied in a whisper. You nodded.
"Okay. Let's go," you snuck up behind the arguing archangel and drove your fingers under his arms. He yelped and dropped the pie, causing Dean to catch it and run. You continued to tickle Michael until Dean was out of sight, and that's when you darted off to find him. "See ya later Mike!"
You found Dean in the living room and you popped open the pie. You kissed Dean and took a bite of your pie, but it moved. You looked at the inside and saw little beetles running around, causing you to gag and go over to the trashcan, spitting out the pie and puking. Michael walked in and smirked.
"Don't ever tickle me again," he chuckled. Dean walked over to you and kissed your head.
"We'll tickle him till he cries later baby girl."

Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun! Hope you enjoyed!