Flash - Dean x Reader

You were sitting on the couch in the living room of the bunker, watching the 8th episode of the 1st season of Flash, when Dean walked in. He tilted his head at the TV show as you screamed "NO YOU DON'T GET TO NOT EXPLAIN WHO SHE IS?! WHO IS SHE TO OLIVER!" and took it as one of your spells. "YOU DON'T GET TO END THE EPISODE LIKE THAT!"
"Relax, y/n, it's just a show," Dean laughed.
"No, it is not," you said. "It is so much more than a show."
"What are you even watching?"
"Flash."
"He runs fast," Dean said. "That's it."
"No!" You paused the show. "Come on, we're bingewatching this shit."
You flicked to the first episode and sat down next to Dean as the title screen came on. "Hi, my name is Barry Allen, and I'm the fastest man alive...."
After a while, Dean was totally hooked. After about 4 hours, you stretched.
"How could Tony do that?! Barry should've known he could take him out!" Dean cried. You laughed.
"Barry is awesome," you smiled.
"Who's the Oliver guy though?" Dean asked.
"He's the Arrow, but that's five completely different seasons for another time. Let's go eat pie," you smiled. Dean grabbed your arm.
"Hey, y/n..... am I the only one that thinks Eddie looks like Lucifer's vessel?" He questioned.
"No," you laughed. "They look alike."
"I wonder how weird it would be for them to meet. I feel like we would cuff him and accidently leave Lucifer with Iris," he said.
"Oh no, Lucifer doesn't get Iris," I said seriously. "Her and Eddie are such a cute couple!"
"Like.... us?"
You had to pause. Dean fricking Winchester just told you he thought you and him would be a cute couple. "What?"
"It was a stupid idea," Dean started off but you spun him around. "I didn't mean to make it awkward."
"No... no, I made it awkward. It just.... you're so handsome I didn't think you would like me," you said softly.
Dean blinked. "What? How could you think that? You're amazing."
"Oh Dean..." you hugged him. "Okay, fine, you win. Our first date is next Wednesday, on this couch, watching more Netflix. Come dressed in pajamas."
Dean laughed. "Yes ma'am."

I am now into Arrow, Flash, and I need to start watching Supergirl. Bingewatching all summer.