A Bit Ticklish?- Michael x Reader

Michael is young John in this one

You looked at the black haired man sitting beside you. He was watching the TV in front of you until he realized you were staring at him.
"Y/n, it is unbecoming to stare," he smirked, not miving his gaze. You blushed.
"I wasn't staring," you argued. "I was observing."
"Okay," he chuckled. You poked his side to annoy him but he flinched and giggled girlishly. You scribbled your fingers up and down his sides and he yelped, laughing softly. "Y/n, don't."
You grinned. "No way, mighty man." You tackled him off the couch and straddled his waist, not hesitating to dig your fingers into his ribcage. A loud scream erupted from his throat followed by booming laughter that shook his entire body. You smiled and bent your head down to his stomach, blowing a gentle raspberry on his shirt. He gasped and giggled.
"Stohohop," he pleaded. You rolled his shirt up slowly and held his weak arms beside his body. As his shirt reached his ribs, you leaned down to his six-pack and placed your lips on it, letting him giggle adorably.
"You so cute, you know that?" You let your lips graze his toned belly. He squeaked. You took in a slow, dreadful breath and held it for a bit. Michael took a breath just as you released your's. "PFFFFFT!!!"
He screamed and jolted away from the strong ticklish shocks. You started to gnaw on his belly while growling like a wolf and his laughter went silent.
"Calm down Mikey!" Called Lucifer from behind the couch. Michael opened one tearfilled eye before squealing again when you gave a teasing lick on his belly.
"GROHOHOHOSS!!!" He shrieked when you blew another raspberry. "LUHUHUCIFER HEHEHELP! PLEHEHEHEASE!"
"Sure, I'll help," Lucifer pulled Michael's arms above his head. "You're doing it wrong. Get under his arms and behind his ribs."
"LUCIHIHIHI WHY!??!" Michael shrieked. You stopped the torture for a bit to let him catch his breath now that Lucifer had him down. "Nohoho mohohore bahahaby."
"Sorry sweetheart, but I have to help Lucifer," you replied, kissing his nose.
"If you two are done...." Lucifer gave you a feather. "Angel feathers tickle five times worse than bird feathers."
"Nononono, Lucifer I thought we were brothers!" Michael gave his little brother a scared look and Lucifer boomed with laughter.
"This is what brothers do!" Lucifer laughed. "Go ahead."
You pushed Michael's shirt up and he buried his face into his arm out of embarrassment. You stroked the feather down his armpit gently and he giggled. "Dawww, look at him? Ain't he precious?" Lucifer teased. Michael's ears went red and you flipped the feather over, scratching his underarm with the hard end. He shrieked and dissolved into silent laughter.
After a couple minutes, you knew he couldn't take this and stopped.
"Nohoho mohohore. Mehehercy plehehehease," he giggled softly. You handed Lucifer back the feather and he pocketed it.
"I think I'll go torture Gabe," Lucifer smirked, disappearing. You pulled Michael onto the couch and pecked his lips.
"All better baby?" You asked. He was still smiling like a dork and you found it cute.
"Why did yohou do that?" He giggled.
"Because you're so cute," you kissed his nose.
"Why'd you let Lucifer help?"
"That was icing on the cake," you smiled. "I'm sorry babe. Please forgive me?"
"You're forgiven," he smiled. "I guess I needed it."
"Does that mean I can do it again?" You asked hopefully.
"Not a chance."

This is literally just a tickle fic. These are so fun to write, so here ya go.