Hey! She's Mine! - Dean x Reader

You jumped on the couch and started to dance to the music, laughing. Sam rocked out beside you while Dean jumped on a chair. The chair slipped out from under him and he fell, landing on the back of the chair and breaking it.
"DAMN DEAN!" You teased. "What did that chair do to you?!"
"Shut up!" He laughed. You grinned and kissed his cheek. "Will you kiss my booboo?"
"You're too old," you smirked.
"Oh, so now I'm old?" Dean asked.
"Yeah! You and Sam are old!" You teased.
"Oh, so I'm old now too, huh?!" Sam grabbed you.
"Hey, hands off! She's mine!" Dean growled playfully. Gabriel appeared.
"What if I said she's mine!" He pulled you to his chest, sticking his tongue out at Dean.
"Hey!" The hunter cried. "Give her back!"
"Guys, I'm not a toy!" You laughed.
"Sure about that sweetheart?" The archangel asked. You rolled your eyes and the angel chuckled. "Cause you look like something I want to play with."
You pushed him away. "That got kinky real fast!" You laughed. Gabriel shrugged. "Anyway, Dean is my boy!"
"Yeah!" Dean smiled, pressing you to him like a teddy bear. "I get the prize!"
"Y/nnnnn! This isn't fair!" Gabriel whined.
"I can always hook ya up with Skye," you winked, referring to the archangel's crush. He quieted down and turned slightly pink. "She's free ya know."
"She's scary...." he mumbled. You started laughing.
"The archangel Gabriel is scared of a college girl!" Dean laughed.
"Hey! She scares everyone!" Gabriel whined. You chuckled.
"She's playing hard to get Gabe. Keep at it," you pumped your fist before turning to Dean and kissing his cheek lightly.
"I love you," he smiled.
"I love you too," you replied.

I know. Short. I just want to do a Gabriel one.