The Real Me- Crowley x Reader

You crossed your arms and slung your hips to the side, waiting for the boys to finish the summoning spell. Crowley appeared.
"Hello boys- and girl," he smirked. You snapped your fingers and revealed the devil's trap. "Cute." You narrowed your eyes at him silently and he smirked.
"Y/n here is going to make sure you stay here while we go out to find info. We need you to give us more info, and y/n was an assassin," Dean smiled. "We trust her."
"They're smart," you said. "Go on boys. I've got him." You walked over to him with handcuffs. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way."
"I like to make stuff ha-AAAAAH!" Crowley screamed when you flipped him and held his hands together before cuffing them.
"Making things hard. Tsk tsk, Hell Boy. Go on, boys," you stood up and didn't bother helping Crowley up. Sam and Dean smirked at each other and walked out the door. You scratched a chunk of the devil's trap away and he smirked. You sat down on the couch and put in your earbuds, listening to 'Love Somebody' by Maroon 5 and humming the lyrics.
"Do you love somebody?" Crowley asked.
"Love is for children," you replied.
"Really?" He asked. "Cause I know-"
"I don't care. No need to remind me of what I've done. I regret it now, but the past is the past. You can't change it," you cut him off. "Simon was brainwashed. It wasn't his fault."
"Maybe it-" he was cut off when you shoved him to the ground, straddled his hips, and put your demon blade to his throat.
"It. Was. Not. Simon. It was Muerte," you growled. "Never say it was Simon." Tears pricked your eyes and you pulled your face away from his, standing up and running to your room. You grabbed your MP3 and turned on your music.
'Apologize' by OneRepublic played through your speakers.
"I'm holdin' on your rope,
Got me ten feet off the ground.
And I'm hearin' what you say,
But I just can't make a sound.
You tell me that you need me,
Then you go and cut me down.
But wait.
You tell me that your sorry,
Didn't think I'd turn around.
And say.

It's too late to apologize.
It's too late.
I said it's too late to apologize.
It's too late.
Too late, oh uh

I'd take another chance,
Tale a fall, take a shot for you.
I need you like a heart needs a beat,
But it's nothin' new, yeah!
I loved you with a fire red,
Now it's turning blue.
And you say.
Sorry, like an angel
Heaven let me think it was you.
But I'm afriad.

It's too late to apologize.
It's too late.
I said it's too late to apologize.
It's too late.
Woah!

I said it's too late to apologize, yeah!
I'm holdin' on your rope,
Got me ten feet off the ground," you sang, closing your eyes and falling onto the bed. You allowed the music to take away every horrible memory of your past, and every feeling minus happiness disappeared. As the music ended you were slightly disappointed, for you enjoyed that song a lot.
"Good job darling," said a voice from the door. You looked up and saw Crowley leaning on the door.
"Leave," you ordered. "You enjoy my past, but don't try to hurt me. I've forgotten about that, but now that you've reminded me, I have to listen to music. Music is my only friend in this horrible world."
Crowley stared at you as your jam came on. You smiled and walked over to your speakers, turning them up all the way.
"Her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair
Fall perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday (yeah)

Yeah, I know, I know, when I compliment her, she won't believe me
And it's so sad, it's so sad to think she doesn't see what I see
But everytime she ask me do I look okay?
I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh, she hates it but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday.

Oh you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's the thing your searching for, then just stay the same
So don't even bother to ask if you look okay.
You know I'll say

When I see your face.
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are.

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

The way you are
The way you are
Girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause your amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah," you sang, thinking back. Simon had sang this to you back when you were suicidal. He would sing this to you everyday for a month. A verse for everytime he saw you throughout the day. He left you alone with a gun at the end of the month and when you walked out of the room with the gun still on safety he picked you up and spun you around.
"Simon?" Crowley asked. You nodded as tears threatened to fall. You wiped them away.
What are you doing y/n? This is the King of Hell. You're letting him in. Block him out. Now.
The little voice in your head scolded. You closed off your emotions immediately, forgetting everything.
"Downstairs. Out of my room," you ordered coldly. He walked downstairs and sat on the couch with his legs crossed. You sat across from him. "Spill it," you growled.
"Why are you so cold to me all of a sudden?" He asked.
You slammed your fist on the table and leaned over the table. "Because I remembered all my training. I remembered why the boys left me with you. You don't get to see me broken. You don't get to see the real me."
"Y/n, you're not an assassin anymore. You know that. Don't turn to your history," Crowley replied. "I don't deserve to see the real you, but give me a second chance."
"There are no second chances."

Crowley had grown on you and made you feel a little more... relaxed around him. You hung upside down with your head on the seat of the couch and your legs hanging off the back.
"I think you're a little backwards," he chuckled, walking into the room.
"I'm soooooo bored," you answered. "So bored it should be illegal."
"Do you want a hellhound?" He asked excitedly.
You nodded quickly. "Hell yeah!"
"Just take off the cuffs," he ordered. You shook your head 'no' instantly. "You can trust me," he smiled softly. You returned it and undid the handcuffs. "You stupid, stupid girl." And like that, he was gone.
You felt tears in your eyes. "GODDAMMIT CROWLEY!!! I TRUSTED YOU! I trusted you," you ran to your room even though the bunker was empty. You fell into the pillows and started crying. The last time you cried this hard Simon died. "I trusted you so much Crowley. Why did I trust you? My stupid, stupid heart. Love is for children. Dammit..." your voice broke as another sob fought its way out.
About two hours later, a voice echoed the room. "Y/n.....?"
"Crowley," you wiped your tears and cuffed him. "Is this fun to you?! Have you not realized that everytime I trust someone I get hurt! Damn you, Crowley! I thought I could trust you!"
"I know.... I'm sorry. I brought you something," he held out a small puppy, the size of a baby german shepard, but it was pure black. "He hasn't been named. I'm sorry I ran off. I didn't know what I was missing until I left."
You took the small hellhound. "Faolan. I like Faolan." His blue eyes sparkled like sapphires in the night and you could feel his warmth. "I didn't know hellhounds could be this tiny."
"Yeah, well, they're evil little things. Once they start growing, they grow!" Crowley informed. "I think mine was smaller than that."
"Hey Foalan," you cooed. He yapped softly. "Am I the only one that can see him?"
"Minus me and other demons? Yup," Crowley answered. You placed the puppy at your feet and hugged the King of Hell, who stood there awkwardly.
"Hey, I ain't that good at this! Hug me back you bastard," you ordered. He chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around your waist best he could in the cuffs. "Can we be official?"
"Huh?"
"Officially together? I mean, it's okay if-"
"Of course we can, y/n. Who else would I love?" Crowley interrupted. "The boys won't be that happy."
"This is the real me. They'll get over it."

I totally forgot about Crowley until about a week ago. I have testing and wont be updating as much. I can try on the weekends but yeah. Peace.