Hugs and Kisses- Michael and Lucifer x Child!Reader

Just FYI to the readers: you are about 12 years old and scared, living with the Winchesters.

Lucifer and Michael were dumped in the bunker by God, who saw it as a time for them to get along. You were scared of the archangels, especially when they started to argue, but they both had massive soft spots for you.
You and Dean were wrestling on the couch, and you knew he was going to win. He continued to try and grab you, but you were slippery in his grip, causing you to last a little bit longer. You put your leg over Dean's neck and bent his arm back until he jerked up and started the wrestling match again. You were laughing and grunting, trying to push him off, but you were too weak. Dean's laughter matched your's as you jumped on him again.
"I think y/n will win," said a deep voice behind them. "She's pretty tough."
"AH! Dean!" You and Dean tumbled off the bed when he jumped on you quickly. He pinned you down and Michael clapped.
"I was wrong," the archangel teased.
"Dean get off!" You ordered.
"This is slightly sad," Michael laughed.
"Yeah it is! Help me!" You ordered. You struggled in Dean's grip until Michael rolled his eyes.
"Fine! But, under circumstances," Michael thought it over.
"Okay!" You replied, struggling against Dean's iron grip.
"I help release you, and you give me a hug and kiss! The kiss can be on the cheek, though," Michael leaned against the doorframe.
"No way!" You cried.
"I could always leave you at the mercy of Dean...."
"Fine!" You whined. Michael snapped his fingers and Dean was on the couch.
"Oh, and, I want a real hug. Not like one you would give the weird kid at school. I'm not weird," Michael ordered.
"Yeah, you are," you chuckled.
"Fine, I'm a little weird," Michael agreed. You wrapped your arms around his ribs and he patted your back. You hoped to get away from the kiss but he held your shoulders. "Not so fast, little one. Aren't you forgetting something?" He tapped his cheek. You leaned foward and kissed him gently, and he pecked your head. "That wasn't so hard, now was it?"
"Hey! I want a hug and kiss!" Lucifer whined. You shook your head and ran over to Dean. "Am I that ugly?!"
"Yes!" You teased. Lucifer started to poke and prod your sides and ribs while Dean held you with your head in his chest. "Ahaha! Luhuhucifer plehehease!"
"Give me a hug and a kiss!" He ordered. You jumped up and tackled him in a hug, still laughing, and he fell backwards. You kissed his cheek sisterly and he smirked.
"Easy right!?" The Devil grinned. You rolled your eyes and hugged Dean.
"You aren't left out, Dean, I promise," you laughed. The hunter hugged you back gently.
"Can I have another?" Michael asked.
"CATCH ME IF YA CAN!" you took off down the hallway.
"Damn I stepped right into that one didn't I?" He mumbled. You snuck up behind him.
"YEAH YA DID!" You screamed as loud as possible. Michael yelped and chased after you.
"I'm just messing with you now! Wait till I actually catch you!"
"SAMMY I NEED BACKUP!"
~
Later that day, Dean went to find you, Michael and Lucifer after the game was over. He found you all in your room, watching Kingsman. You were relaxed against Michael's chest while you played with Lucifer's hair. The younger archangel was completely asleep and you were almost asleep. Dean shut the door quitely.
"I love that kid."

That was fun to write!