Fear- Gabriel x Reader

You have always been afriad of clowns. More afraid of them than Sam. A clown ghost had killed your family, so you were always scared it would happen to you.
Nobody except for Sam, Dean and Castiel knew about this. You were ashamed of it.
--
You woke up in an unfamiliar area. You were laying on your back on the hard ground of a boxing arena. You stood up, looking for anything to use as a weapon. There was laughter behind you and you turned to find a clown. You freaked and turned to run, but another clown grabbed you. You screamed and started running to the left, but two more clowns were there, and to your right there were three. You felt hot tears in your eyes and you tried to get away again, but the clowns started to spray you with water and toss you around, laughing. You knew who did this. It was Gabriel. Things started to go black and you couldn't breathe before you finally passed out.

Gabriel's POV

I was watching y/n run around when she started to stumble. What's she doing? Oh god her eyes are closing! Shit!! What have I done??
I zapped beside her and the clowns disappeared. Her pulse was strong... Good. I picked her up bridal style and zapped to her room. I'm a monster.

Third POV

You woke up with a start. Those clowns... They were everywhere. You were so ashamed of your weakness. You went to Sam's room, it was late at night, and got into his bed with him. You were still shaking and crying, but you tried to be quiet. Sam woke up anyway.
"Y/n? What's wrong sis?" He had taken you in as his little sister after everything. You loved the nickname.
You told him everything in between sobs. Sam was burning with rage after the story. Gabriel may be a dick, but this was too far. You were so scared. "He can't hurt you anymore, y/n. I promise."
You buried your face into his chest and he wrapped an arm around you. Finally getting comfortable and feeling safe, you drifted into a dreamless sleep.
--
Once Sam told Dean, the hunter flipped. You were still fast asleep in Sam's room.
"Gabriel!!!!!!" Dean shouted. The archangel appeared behind him.
"Present."
Dean punched him as hard as he could. Gabriel moved his jaw.
"What the hell?"
"Y/n was terrified!! That wasn't a prank, that was pure torture for her!! Her family was killed by killer clown!!!" Sam cried. Gabriel tilted his head. "By what she told me, she had a fucking anxiety attack!!!"
"I had no idea.... I just wanted to come in and rescue her so that she'd like me..." Gabriel started blushing.
"WHAT????" Sam shouted
"Listen I don't know how to treat ladies! I'm usually with sluts that like my pickup lines! I can barely talk to y/n!!" Gabriel cried. "I was trying to get her to like me!"
"You could've just told me..." You said. You had woken up due to the yelling. You were wearing one of Dean's shirts that came down to your upper thigh, causing Gabriel to start blushing. "I understand Gabriel. I do, and I share those feelings.... I just need some time to calm down."
"I'm sorry for scaring you that bad I'm a piece of shit like that," Gabriel tried to lighten the mood.
"Your not a piece of shit, your a slice of shit!" You smiled, kissing his head before hugging Sam and Dean. "I overreacted. I kill demons on a daily basis and here I am being a little bitch over clowns."
That made everyone laugh. "Okay, y/n, we get it," Sam chuckled. "I'm the only one with a deathly fear of clowns."
"Yeah, because you freeze up and I just shoot them!" you grinned before skipping back to your room to watch YouTube.
"She's in way too good of a mood to not want me," Gabriel got up and ran after her, winking at the brothers before he left.

Ahh I haven't updated in forever sonovabeach I'm sorry yall! School makes me wanna drink bleach but I'll try to update more!