Love Runs Out- Gabriel x Reader

You were bored. Deathly bored. So bored it should be illegal. You had your legs bent over your pull up bar and hung upside down, watching TV. You needed something to do. And someone to do it with.
"Hey Gabe," you called. "Can we go to the beach?"
Gabriel appeared.
"Sure thing y/n," he chuckled. "I'm bored too." He wrapped his arms around your waist and blew a raspberry on your stomach. You squealed and pushed against Gabriel's stomach, laughing.
"Noho Gabe!" You giggled. You leaned up and blew a raspberry on his stomach, causing him to double over and grab the sensative skin. You giggled and flipped off the pull up bar, landing on your feet.
"Show off," he mumbled. You walked into the bathroom and changed into your bathing suit. Then, you slipped on a pair of short running shorts and a tank top.
"Come on," you smiled at the angel as you walked out. He raised his eyebrows in appreciation.
"If I get to see this everytime we go to the beach, can we go to the beach every weekend?" He asked. You pushed his shoulder and giggled.
"Can we just head to the beach in Savannah, Georgia?" You asked. He shrugged and took your hand, zapping you there.
When you could see again, you saw him in his swimsuit. He was wearing a pair of golden swim trunks and a black tee shirt. You looked him up and down. "Hey handsome," you teased. Whenever you and Gabe flirted with each other, it was usually teasing. Just messing around. Both of you thought the other would never love you the way you did.
"Y/n!" Someone jumped on your back and pushed you into Gabriel. You laughed when you realized it was your best friend Kenzie.
"Hey Kenz!" You smiled. She looked Gabriel up and down.
"Nice boyfriend," she smirked. Gabriel shifted uncomfortably under her stare.
"We're not dating," you chuckled.
"Pfft. Okay then," Kenzie smirked. You followed her over to the DJ booth and saw her older brother, Kevin (NOT THE PROPHET). He was the DJ there. You walked up to the stand.
"Hey Kev," you smiled. He smirked at Gabriel. "Long time no see."
"Yeah. Give me a hug, squirt," he walked around the DJ booth and hugged you. You patted his back and smiled.
"Any song. You're choice," Kevin smiled. You pondered it for a minute.
"Love Runs Out by-"
"OneRepublic. You're favorite song since you were eight," Kevin smiled. "You gonna dance with your boyfriend? Cause I have-"
"Nope," you interrupted, not rejecting the fact that Gabriel wasn't your boyfriend. "Play Love Runs Out."
"Okay," he held his hands up and walked around the booth to get to the music. He put in the song and you ran over to Gabriel, dancing.
"Come on, Gabe! I thought you were hip! Dance!" You rubbed your shoulder against his and winked. He blushed slightly.
"Nah, I mean, I don't know how," he chuckled. You took his hands and moved them around.
"Then I guess I'll have to show you," you winked again. Gabriel turned bright red when Kevin mouthed 'dance with your girl'.
"Last time I danced Michael was drunk," Gabriel laughed. You kissed his nose.
"I can get Michael drunk and you know that," you smirked. "Come on!" You started to move him to the beat and caught Kenzie dancing with another boy, one you recognized as her high school crush. You turned your head to the archangel in front of you, who was moving stiffly. You laughed. "You look like you've got glue in your joints! Move your hips!" You put your hands on his hips and moved them. "There ya go!"
"I don't think I'm meant to dance," Gabriel said. You rolled your eyes and kissed him. His stomach did a backflip.
"Now that you've got what you wanted, will you dance with me?" You asked.
"Till the love runs out," he smiled.

Another one done! Gabriel learns to dance and you meet a friend! Next I might do Michael.