v.

A table was placed in the center of the ring for the contract signing to commence. Fans bared mixed reactions as Stephanie McMahon herself presented them with the contract.

Ashley and Lucy sat on opposite sides of the gorilla position, waiting for their cue to emerge. As Ashley made small talk with her father, Lucy sat in silence with her thoughts.

Since debuting, she's showcased a world of talent by defeating multiple women in the locker room. Trinity, Mercedes, Saraya-Jade "Paige" Belvis, Brianna "Brie Bella" Garcia-Danielson. Just a few of the talent she's had the honor of facing in the squared circle.

But none of that mattered to her. If it didn't make an impact, it didn't matter. Lucy was focused on one thing:

Bringing in a new era of women's wrestling. If that meant having a title around her waist, that was just an added bonus.

Her head stayed low as she watched the stagehands usher the Fleihrs through the curtain to the hissing of the fans. Not long after, she was called as well. Letting out a deep breath, she suited up her armor of confidence to stand toe-to-toe with the she-devil and the champion once again.

The fans reactions altered from booing to cheers as Lucy's music started. Her white jumpsuit made her look angelic as all hell; that is an angel who's not afraid to get her wings torn up a bit.

Inside the ring, Stephanie, Ashley, and Ric sent disgusted glances towards the smaller woman. That didn't break her stride, though. In fact, she relished in their dirty glares; it just made what she was doing all the more worth it.

Now, a ring away from her opponent in two weeks time, Lucy's smile had the intentions of thorns, but the beauty of a rose.

"Ladies, in two weeks, you two will meet face to face for the inauguration of the WWE Women's Championship." Stephanie spoke with a prowess of power, causing Lucy to let out a small scoff. The fans roared in response, causing a smile to sneak onto her face. "With that being said, Charlotte," Stephanie turned towards the blonde with an exaggerated smile, "We would like to congratulate you on being the final holder of the Diva's title. Your abilities and your actions this past year have been nothing less that spectacular."

"And, Mykie," Lucy licked the corner of her mouth as a big smile formed. Stephanie looked appalled even standing in front of her, "I'm not going to sugar coat anything with you: I don't like you." The fans instantly booed, causing a small giggle to sound from the Canadian, "You're just lucky that my brother had enough balls to go behind my family's back to sign you. Really, you owe him the world.

But all I want in this entire world is to see you fail."

The fans distaste grew louder as Lucy shook her head. As she lifted her microphone, she took in the crowd for support. She was locked in a lions den, but she wasn't afraid. She wasn't going to back down.

"Typical, typical Stephanie. When something doesn't go your way, you like to release this so called 'wrath' on the company.

But I'm not scared.

You are all talk; you hide behind your power and your husband to win your battles. It's quiet pathetic, really. Maybe that's where Charlotte over here learned it from."

The fans gasped as Lucy's power was emanating. Brushing a piece of hair out of her eyes, she stepped closer to the second generation superstar.