x.

Take a deep breath, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start over again.

Lucy's suitcase was in tow as the roster had arrived in Hartford, Connecticut for the first Raw since the draft. Saying she was nervous was an understatement, but she tried to not let it show. Not too far away, fans screamed for their favorite superstars, in hopes of getting their attentions. Lucy's heart soared when she saw a little girl in one of of her t-shirt, but she was saddened when she was ushered inside by workers; the fans would just have to wait.

Her headphones hung around her neck as Ashley joined her to make small talk. It was a nice distraction for the woman as she feared for the night before her. Before they got off the bus, every superstar was informed to stand before the fans; Stephanie and Mick were to address them. Something in Lucy's stomach told her this would end up badly, but there was nothing she could do about it.

Trailing behind, Rami observed the woman until he lost sight of her down a hallway. He turned the other way, following Kevin and Fergal towards their locker room. He tried to look back at the woman, but she was far out of sight.

He'll admit, he worried about the state she found herself in. So helpless and scared. This was not the woman he knew. The Lucille he knew was fearless, determined, and courageous. This sudden change has caused her to cover those traits in a veil of fear. Rami vowed to himself that he would do anything in his power to try to help out the woman he cared so much about.

As Stephanie continued on with her lecture, the superstars filled the gorilla position, waiting for their cue to emerge. Some made small talk while others watched the nearby television.

Lucy adjusted and readjusted her title around her waist, making sure it was securely in place. As one of the few standing in the front row of the group, she wanted to make sure things looked right.  Mostly, she needed something to keep her mind off the devil in the ring.

Rami stood a row behind her, beside Claudio "Cesaro" Castagnoli and Miroslav "Rusev" Barnyashev, eying the woman. He watched her fidget with her belt and her fingers as they twisted together. He couldn't blame her for being nervous. Not only was the pressures of being called champion a massive weight on your shoulder. But when you had such a big target on your back as Lucy did, not only from competitors, but the company itself, it was a lot to bare. Oh, how badly he wanted to approach her and tell her everything would be okay. However, his time was cut short by a stagehand starting to usher them out. He watched as Lucy let out a deep breath before heading through the curtain; he followed soon after.

Everyone would admit, the first RAW since the brand split was monumental. Not only was there many matches lined up for the men's division with the introduction of the new Universal Championship, but the women were being allowed to step up and diversify the landscape of the show. Lucy knew it was time for those like Ashley "Dana Brooke" Sebera and Savelina "Nia Jax" Fanene to get their moments in the ring, and she couldn't wait to see what they would come up with. When everyone thought business was done, Stephanie threw them for a loop.

"I know you guys would love to have the show start already. But there's just one more thing I have to announce. So, Mykie, would you kindly step forward?"

A small murmur came over the roster as the small woman stepped forward. Her eyes were locked on the McMahon, causing a small stare down to ensue. Stephanie waved her off, though, and started to get her point across.