author's note - let's talk life

Hi, my name is Red and let's talk life.

Before I begin, I want to give a shoutout to Bloodsen for being not only an inspiration, but a great friend. It's nice to know that you get what I'm going through and you always seem to know just what advice to give. I know you have my back with sticky situations and that means a lot. And for that I thank you.

Life - we all go through it. Some of us are at different stages than others. However, we all feel the same emotions sometimes. While I have your time, I'd like to give you a little update about my life, my time on Wattpad, and answers to the question - who is littleredhearts?

The girl behind littleredhearts, the girl that finds it hard to believe that she is an inspiration, the girl they call an "underrated author", the girl who has a fond love for a certain red headed Canadian underdog, the girl who wants to make a difference, is just that - she's a animal rights loving, Disney and YouTube fanatic, fresh high school graduate who is about to tackle the mightiest obstacle of her life in 22 days time:

COLLEGE

Just thinking about it makes me feel all sorts of emotions

Just thinking about it makes me feel all sorts of emotions. Gone are the days of getting boo-boos kissed, struggling with locks on lockers, and finding the perfect dress for prom night. No longer am I considered a little girl by family members and friends alike: I'm a woman with a heart full of gold and a mind full of dreams.

My ultimate goal in life is to help others, be the change that people need to see in the world, to be the voice for the voiceless. Even though I am going into my first year undeclared (which I believe is the best way to go), I'd like to end up in a position where I can help other's gain rights and help fight for equality for all. I want to travel and lend a helping hand anyway I could. I also want to help those in my own country who feel their voice is getting lost in the crowd or hate, to spread the love the world needs to have. However, how can one reach their dreams if they don't know how to take the first step?

In the wise words of our lord and savior, Lin-Manuel Miranda, I know: