Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Briana's POV

I rapidly placed my hand in his so he can help me up. "Are you okay?!" He repeated. I couldn't even get any words out. Standing here infront of me is the guy I have been dreaming about for the past year. The guy I have seen in vines, youtube videos, on instagram. This is Cameron Dallas. "Um yeah, I'm fine. Thankyou for helping me." I manage to croak out. He looks concerned as he looks down at my arm that has a scape on it. "You're Cameron Dallas" I say with a small grin. "Haha yeah, you know me?" His smile is perfect, and his eyes are even cuter in person. His lips are a bright pink and his brown hair flows to the right. Ofcourse I know him! I have been stalking him on the computer for over a year, obsessing basically. "Yes, me and my friend Charlie are here for MAGCON actually." I give him a warm smile and I felt my cheeks turn to a rosy red. He smiles, and before he can say anything else Charlie turned the corner. "That wasn't fair, you had a head st-" Her sentence cut off as soon as she saw Cameron standing infront of me. "Hi I'm Charlie!" I can see she is as suprised as I am to see him, but she is more obsessed with Matt and Taylor so it must be easier to talk to Cameron. "Im Cameron Dallas" The way he said his own name was the sexiest thing I think I have ever heard. "I know, Bri here stalks your vine and Instagram everyday. She's obsessed." I looked back and gave her a death stare. Now Cameron will think I am a weird obsessed fan! He is probably going to hate me and not want to have me at MAGCON. Thanks Charlie. "Hahaha that's cute" He gives me a warm smile and I feel myself blushing again. "Do you guys want to come to my hotel room and meet the rest of the guys?" I'm about to go to Cameron Dallas' hotel room and see all the MAGCON boys, OMG! "Yes!" I heard Charlie scream before I could get a word out. She starts walking down the hall and Cameron waits for me to catch up with him. "Are you sure you're okay?" I can't believe he is actually concerned about me! It is the greatest feeling in the world. "Yeah, I'm fine, thankyou for being concerned." He keeps looking down at me, I wonder what he thinks. Maybe he does think I'm just an obsessed fan, but I am praying that he doesn't. He stops infront of a hotel room which I am guessing is his, and takes out his key. He slips it through and opens the door. The first thing I see is Matt Espinosa sitting on the bed scrolling down his phone. As the door widens and we step in, I saw carter coming out of the bathroom, Nash sitting on the couch with Taylor, and Shawn is flipping through channels on the TV. Cameron cleared his throat, and announced "Guys, this is Bri and Charlie. They came to see us at MAGCON!" All the guys forwarded their attention toward us. I can tell this is already the best day of my life.

Cameron's POV

I feel terrible for bumping into this girl. As soon as she looked up at me I stared into her gorgeous green eyes. She was absolutely beautiful, but her arm got my attention as I noticed it was scraped from the collision. I kept asking if she was okay and she said she was fine but I knew that she probably didn't want me to worry. When her friend told me that she was a huge fan I felt really happy inside, how lucky am I to have a beautiful girl like her as a fan? I wanted them to meet the rest of the guys since they were such big fans. When I opened the hotel rooms door I Introduced Bri and Charlie to the guys. "Woah did you go to the hot girl buffet or something" I heard Carter joke. Nash kept looking at Bri with that seductive smile and for some reason I did not like it. Charlie took a liking to matt pretty quickly, sitting next to him and attempting to flirt. Bri went towards the bed and sat alone, looking down at her phone. I caught her looking at me a few times and when she saw me she looked back down at her phone blushing. It is so cute how she is so quiet. I decided to go and sit next to her. "Hey" I tried to start a conversation. "Hi Cameron" she smiled and looked straight into my eyes. God her eyes are so beautiful. "So I was thinking, the boys seem to be taking a liking to you girls, and I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you stayed with us for a little while. We can hangout!" I wonder what was going through her mind. I would love to get to know her better, and this is the perfect opportunity. "I would love that! I'm sure that Charlie will too, as you can see she is getting real cozy with Taylor and Matt." She giggled which makes me smile. "Hey Charlie, do you want to stay here for a while and hangout with the guys?" Charlie turned to us and gave the biggest smile I think I have ever seen. "I'd love to!" She soon zoned us out again and turned her head to face Taylor, seeming as though they were in deep conversation. I turned my head back to Bri, but found her already looking at me. She awkwardly turned her face rapidly and blood rushed to her cheeks. I brought my hand up to her chin and gently turned her face toward mine. "Do you want to go somewhere tonight? Just the two of us, I'm sure Charlie will be fine with the boys." I laughed a little and she shook her head. "Does anyone want to go to Taco Bell for lunch I'm starved." Nash shouted. Everyone said yes in unison, considering we didn't get to go to breakfast. When Bri came in I totally forgot about grabbing something to eat. I can't wait to take her out tonight, I want to make a good impression.

Charlie's POV

Hanging out with the guys is like a dream come true for me, and I know that Bri is thrilled hanging out with Cameron. It seems that they are getting a little more comfortable with eachother, which is good. I have been talking to Taylor and Matt the whole morning and they are even better in person than they are on the computer. Matt is the funniest guy I have ever met, where Taylor is so crazy and nice. I can honestly see myself with either of them, but I shouldn't get my hopes up for guys like them. I'm glad that Nash wants to go to Taco Bell because it is my favorite and I haven't eaten since yesterday afternoon. I am pretty sure that Cameron and Bri are going out tonight, so maybe I can hang here alone with the guys or even go out with Matt or Taylor. All I know is that these next few weeks are going to be the best. All of a sudden Taylor pokes my arm and says "Hey Charlie, I was wondering If I can talk to you privately for a minute." "Sure Taylor" I couldn't help but smile at him wanting to talk to me alone. It gives me butterflies just talking to him, or looking at his smile. We walked into the hallway so none of the guys can see us talking. "So, I was wondering if maybe you would want to go out to dinner tonight?" Is Taylor Caniff asking me out?! This cannot be happening. It has been my dream for such a long time, and It is finally happening. "I'd love to go out to dinner with you!" I felt my cheeks radiate a dark red, and I could not keep the huge smile off my face. "Great, I can't wait" His pearly white teeth made his smile even cuter, and I saw his cheeks turn a light pink. I am the luckiest girl to have just been asked out by Taylor Caniff. We head back inside and see the boys all near the door listening into our conversation. "You guys are a piece of work!" Taylor yells out. We all laugh it off and Carter said "Looks like someone has a date tonight." I looked to the floor and blushed, as Taylor playfully punched him in the shoulder. I looked slightly over to Matt who had a tiny hint of dissapointment in his face. Maybe I was just assuming that Matt was sad, after all It would be a one in a million chance that two of the MAGCON boys would like me. Everything is happening so fast, Bri and I have only spent a few hours with the boys and we are all already friends, and Taylor has taken a liking to me. It seems that Cameron has taken a liking to Bri too because they have not stopped talking since we came to the hotel room. Tonight is such a fairytale to me, I only hope I can be a good enough for Taylor Caniff.