Chapter 21

(A/N Hey guys! I usually don't put notes at the beginning of my story but I thought this was kindof important. If you like my story, please follow me and vote/comment. It makes me so happy to see new followers. If you vote/comment/follow I will dm you(: Love you guys)

Charlie's POV

After I shut the door to my hotel room, I sprinted to Matt's. I know he has to leave for his flight soon but he can't leave without knowing about Taylor. As soon as I got to his door, I knocked slightly obnoxiously until it opened. "What's wrong babe?" Matt laughed. "I just need to talk to you about something important before you leave." He opened the door and let me in. I walked over to his bed and sat on the edge, in which he followed. "What do you need to talk to me about?" He asked while slipping his hand into mine. "Well, it's kind of crazy but Taylor asked me to move in with him for a little while..." Matt almost immediately let go of my hand and stood up. "Why would you even consider moving in with Taylor. You know he still likes you, he's just trying to break us up!" His pacing back and forth made my stomach turn. "He isn't trying to break us up and I wouldn't let him do anything to me because I'm with you and I love you!" I murmured quietly. "If you really loved me you wouldn't even be thinking about moving in with an ex that broke your heart and cheated on you." His words stung; It felt like a dagger went through my heart and made it stop beating. "It's not the best situation living with Taylor. If I had other options I would take them but I don't Matt. It's either this or going back to my family that doesn't give a shit about me and rather spend their time and money on drugs instead of me. Taylor said he would help me get my own job and apartment near him. That way I can stay in MAGCON with you guys. Please Matt you have to understand this is my only chance, It's an amazing opportunity." He stopped pacing and sat back down next to me. I tried looking him directly in the eyes but he wouldn't meet my gaze. "I'm sorry Charlie, but I can't trust him with you. Even if it's only for a few months, I know him. He will make his move on you and I don't want to be thinking about it the entire time I'm home." In a way, I know he's right. We both know that Taylor will try and win me back but I wouldn't let it happen. "What do you want me to do Matt.." I asked quietly. "It's either me or Taylor. If you go off with him then you won't have me anymore." The choice should be easy. I should pick Matt and live happily ever after. But If I choose him I have to go back to my family. If I go with Taylor, I can start a whole new life for myself. "Why do you have to make me choose? If I pick you then I have to go back to my family. I can't have a new life with them like I could if I chose Taylor." The expression on his face turned to pure anger which made me scared. "You better pick now or I'll pick for you." He stated while pulling his hair. I have never seen this side of Matt before, I don't think any of the guys have. It really frightens me that he can get this mad. I began walking toward the door, not looking back at the now infuriated Matt. As I swung the door open, I turned my head for a few seconds. "I choose Taylor."

Briana's POV

Once Ryan came to mind I quickly took out my phone. I was rude to him this morning but hopefully he will easily forgive me. I scrolled through my contacts until I found his name with annoyed emojis next to it. I was hesitant to click on the call button, but It had to be done. Once the ring began, I put my phone up to my ear and hoped I would soon hear his voice. "Hello?" He answered after 4 rings. "Hey Ryan, It's Bri." I told him reassuringly. "Oh hey Bri! What's up?" He seemed happy that I called. "Well actually I was calling you about this morning. I'm sorry I was somewhat rude to you, I apologize." I was hoping to put him in a better mood before I asked so much of him. "It's fine. I know you must have been shocked to see me. I was just so happy to see you this morning that I invited you over and all that. That was pretty stupid on my behalf, I'm sorry haha." He laughed which was a good sign. "No, it's fine. I'm glad that you invited me over actually. I was wondering if maybe we can hangout today and I can spend a couple nights with you?" Hearing the question come out of my mouth made me nervous that he would say no. If he turns me down, I have nowhere to go but home. "I would love that Bri. You can stay as long as you want. When do you want to meet up?" Relief flowed throughout my body as his acceptance chirped in my ears. "Well I have all my stuff packed and ready to go so any time you want is good with me. Thank you so much, you don't understand how much this is helping me." I smiled into the phone. "You can come in 20 minutes if you want, I'll be home all day since I have off work. And It's no problem, I'm happy to help. By the way, what happened with your boyfriend. Is he okay with this?" The reminder that Cameron and I had broken up was too much to bare. "Actually, we just broke up. It's a really long story. But I don't need his permission for this, don't worry." I assume he can hear my sniffling through the phone, but he doesn't mention it. "I'm really sorry to hear that. You can tell me everything that happened over dinner tonight okay. I would love to talk more, but I have another phone call. I will see you soon, can't wait!" Before I could say goodbye, he hung up. Him asking me to dinner caught my attention, but I didn't think much of it. I think It will be a good opportunity to let all my feelings out and have a friend's opinion on the matter. I realized that I didn't have Ryan's address so I decided to text him instead of calling him again.

Me: Hey Ry, I'm sorry to bother you again but I forgot to ask for your address!

Ryan: It's fine! I'm sorry I forgot to give it to you haha. It's 26 Main Street, and I am in 3b. Just ask the doorman to escort you, he's really nice. See you soon.

I put all my luggage next to the door and looked over the room once more to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything. I still have to tell Charlie that I am going to stay with Ryan for a while but that can wait until I get there. For now, I just want to get out of this hotel with Cameron in it. I put the hotel room key in my back pocket and picked up my luggage. I dragged my bags to the elevator and pressed the down button. As I waited for the doors to open, I heard fighting from down the hall. It almost sounded like Charlie's voice, but I don't think that she would be fighting with Matt. He's a pretty humble guy. The elevator doors opened and it was empty. I quickly shuffled my luggage in and pressed the lobby button. The doors were just about to close when someone put a foot in the door. I looked up to see a guy with shaggy brown hair and sparkling eyes. Cameron. "Oh sorry, I didn't know you were in here. I can just use the stairs." He muttered. "No it's okay, you can ride down with me if you want." I tried to be the nice one and pretend our breakup didn't just happen. "Thanks." He said. He squeezed in next to me and let the doors shut. The ride down felt like it was taking forever. The scent of Cameron's cologne was stuck in my nose, and the memories of him were stuck in my head. "I'm really sorry Bri" He claimed. "For breaking my heart? It's okay I'm used to my family ruining things for me." I shot back at him. I didn't expect to, but the words flowed out of me so easily. "I'm just sorry for everything. I'm sorry I was such a fool to lose you over a threat. You just need to understand it's my responsibility to keep my family safe. Once you take care of your family, I would love to have you back in my life. I will always love you no matter what, okay?" He whispered. "Okay." I whispered back. The doors open and he bolted out. I grabbed my luggage and headed toward the front desk to return my key. "Hello, I'm checking out." I said. "What room were you in?" He said while looking down at his computer. "326" I claimed. "I will take the key please." I set my luggage down and grabbed the key out of my back pocket. "Here you go sir." I said while handing him the key. "Thank you very much, I hope you enjoyed your stay." As much as I did enjoy my stay, I would never come back. The atmosphere is filled with too many memories that I just can't get over yet. I dragged my luggage outside and called for a cab. I assume that Ryan's place isn't too far from here so It won't take that long to get there. Within a few minutes I had a cab pulled up in front of me. I shoved my bags in the backseat and then sat next to them. "26 Main Street please." I told the driver. Soon we were speeding off down the street, and into the situation I had gotten myself into.

***

Hey guyss. Sorry if this is a little blah but it's somewhat of a transitional chapter because Charlie is moving with Taylor and Bri is going to Ryan's house. Hope you like the little twists in the story(;

I can't believe Matt became an angry person like what *cries* he's so nice. I hope Charlie doesn't do stuff she regrets

If you have ideas for the story feel free to dm me or kik me at lexie720 , I honestly dk where I'm going with this story but I don't want it to end yet. :( I might be posting my new fanfic tonight so keep an eye out!!! Also, read the authors note at the beginning of the chapter, its important!

I'm going out of state tonight and not coming back until next week and I won't have wifi (dies) so I probably won't update for a week or so

Love you guyssss xoxo