Chapter 12

Briana's POV

I woke up realizing that Nash's arms were wrapped around my waist and my head lightly leaned on his chest. Last night was a blur jumbled up in my head but I realized why I was with Nash rather than Cameron. Cam kissed another girl, and seemed completely over me so why would I stay with him? Besides, Nash seemed head over heals for me so I needed to atleast give him a chance. Without waking up Nash, I gently unwrapped his arms and slid out of the bed. I wanted to get an early start on the day, considering I had so much to tell Charlie. I went into the bathroom and began the water for my shower. I grabbed my suitcase quietly and picked out a blue crop top and a nice black skirt, along with my underwear and socks. I threw my bag into place which made Nash turn a little. A groan mumbled from the back of his throat and his eyes began to flutter open. "Goodmorning beautiful" The sound of Nash's morning raspy voice made my cheeks burst out red. A guys raspy voice was one of the most attractive things there is in my opinion. "Goodmorning Nash" I smiled and put my clothes onto the bathroom floor, ready to hop into the shower. I undressed (Making sure the bathroom door was locked) and hopped in. The steaming water felt good on my face but I wasn't intending to take long. I quickly washed and rinsed my hair, along with scrubbing my body. I stepped out of the shower and lifted up my clothes. Even though my shower took a matter of 5 minutes, Nash had already left the room. I took the brush and dragged it down my knotted hair. I was unsure whether to curl or straighten, but I decided to go for a more natural hair day. I put it into a french braid and left it as that. I reached for my makeup bag and applied heavy mascara. I traced eyeliner along the edges of my eyelids, making sure to let the black line travel past my eye so it made my eyes pop. I then took the blush and added a little to my upper cheeks. When I felt satisfied with myself I walked into my room and turned on the tv. Soon after I heard the door open and my eyes quickly caught Charlie's. "Hey, where have you been?" I was curious to know where she had vanished to all night. "Oh, I went to Taylor's room for a little while to watch a movie but things kindof escalated so I stayed the night..." A smirk formed her face and I knew something magor happened. "It's fine, Nash stayed the night in our room." Charlie held a confused look on her face. She must have no idea that Cam kissed someone else and that Nash and I had a thing now. "It's a really long story." I didn't feel like explaining my whole day to her only because I know I would burst out in tears. However, Charlie never took no for an answer. "I've got time"

Matt's POV

When Cam came to my room last night to talk about Nash and Bri, I somewhat felt bad for him. It wasn't really his fault that Kaylee kissed him, he had no intention to hurt Bri. I could tell that his feelings were really strong for her, so I decided to help out. Afterall, I am going through a similar situation. Charlie is with Taylor and It honestly hurts me. I know that If I try hard enough, I can get Charlie... she does have some feelings toward me. "Hey bro, what's the plan for today?" Cam had just woken up, but I could tell he had been thinking about Bri all night. "We are going to talk to the girls and settle things out. I am not taking no for an answer this time. You have to tell Bri that nothing happened or was meant to happen. Show your true emotions Cam.. she needs to see that you want her." Cam slightly nodded and headed to the bathroom to change into light blue shorts and a white shirt. I on the other hand picked out black shorts with a blue tanktop. As soon as both of us were happy with our appearances, we headed out the door. We dashed straight to the girl's room, hoping they would both be there. To our luck, the door opened within my third knock. Bri was suprised to see Cam standing beside me, but she regretely let us in. "What do you guys want?" I could see Charlie sitting on the bed in the corner, reading what seems to be a magazine. "I just want to talk to you in private for a minute, is that okay?" I gestured toward Charlie. "Yeah, I guess" Cameron soon spoke up and whispered to Bri "Can we go to the coffee shop down the street, we really need to talk." I could see that she wanted nothing to do with Cameron today but hopefully that will change. "Fine." Bri mumbled. As soon as Cam and Bri walked out of the room and closed the door, I sat beside Charlie. I tried reaching for her hand but she pulled back. "Charlie, I have no clue what I am doing without you. I guess I didn't move fast enough to ask you out, because Taylor asked you before I got the chance. That doesn't mean I don't have feelings for you. Every time you and him go out for a date I get really upset. I don't like seeing you with anyone else, especially one of my bestfriends. I want you Charlie. I just want to be able to take you out and prove that I really like you, more than Taylor ever could. Please give me this chance?" I felt so relieved after letting out everything, but there was an awkward silence for a minute or two. Charlie looked me dead in the eye and just hinted at a smile. "I would love to go on a date with you Matthew Lee Espinosa."

Cameron's POV

Within the matter of 10 minutes, Bri and I were able to walk to the cafe down the street. The walk remained silent and I hated every minute of it. I just wanted to grab her hand and pull her into a kiss, but I know she would dissaprove. I opened the door to the cafe and Bri quietly mumbled a "thanks". I walked over to the cash register and ordered two coffees along with a coffee cake muffin for us to pick at. While Bri stood behind me awkwardly, I told her to find a table while I grab our drinks. She picked a two seat table toward the back of the room, and sat down. As soon as I grabbed the muffin and coffees I sat across from her. She sat there slouched with no apparent expression on her beautiful face. I just wanted to sit there watching her but I knew it would make the situation even more awkward. "Look Bri, I know you think I am the biggest jerk right now. Honestly, I feel like shit for what happened. But you have to understand that the kiss between me and Kaylee never meant to happen. We were just chilling on my bed talking about what was going on at home and she kissed me. I immediately pulled away and told her to leave because I don't want to hurt my girlfriend and she left." Bri's face changed from expressionless to confusion. "Wait, you called me your girlfriend?" My heart began beating a mile a minute as she spoke the word. "Yes, Bri I like you so much.. it's undescribable. From the minute I saw you I've liked you. Our first date was the best I have ever had. You are all I want. Seeing you with Nash honestly crushed me inside. I went to the roof to get some fresh air and there you were kissing him. It felt like getting stabbed. I don't think I have ever gotten that emotional over anyone." She sat there looking deep into my eyes. I waited for a responce but there never was one. She stood up and came around to my side of the table. From there she grasped my chin and pulled it up to meet her eyes. Her face became much closer to mine, feeling as though It took forever for our lips to connect. Our kiss was soon ended when an older man grabbed Bri's wrist and turned her to face him. I now saw a side-view of Bri. Her face was filled with sadness and fear as she looked up at the man towering over her. I had never seen him before, nor has she talked about him from what I remember. He began pulling her out of the coffee shop, screaming "I have finally found you. You are coming home with me."

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys(: I am so sorry that I haven't updated in a few days but I've been too busy and I needed time to add workouts to my schedule... it sucks. I hope you guys like the chapter, I told you drama was about to start(; Thankyou for almost 400 reads! It's honestly going up so fast.