Chapter 18

Cameron's POV

I awoke to a light snore, which was coming from right beside me. Her beautiful angelic face was glowing as she slept. Even with her eyes shut I could invision her beautiful green orbs staring into my brown ones. I could not believe I could call Bri mine, It still feels unreal. The best part is we don't have to end any time soon, she is coming home with me. I didn't want to wake her because it was still pretty early, so I gently slipped out of bed and walked carefully to the bathroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror; my brown hair is sweeped to the right messily and my eyes are glossy. Magcon took a lot of energy out of me yesterday, hugging a thousand girls and taking a million pictures. During the whole thing all I could think about was Bri. I could tell she wasn't exactly happy about other girls constantly on me but she understood It's my job and It is what I love to do. I took a glance at the clock which read 9:45 am. Our flight leaves around one so I still have a few hours to gather up my belongings. As I scuffled to find my bag I heard Bri yawning in bed. "Goodmorning princess" I said before crossing over the room and taking her in my arms. "Goodmorning baby" she whispered. Her small hands wrapped around the nape of my neck and she began playing with my hair. "We have a long day today, and we need to pack everything up by one for our flight. I will grab my things and then we can go to your room and pack yours, okay?" I was so excited for arriving home with Bri but I tried my best to hide it. "Sounds good to me, do you want me to get you breakfast while you pack?" Bri murmered while gently unwrapping my arms and walking over to the front door. "Um, sure! There is a Dunkin Donuts right down the street. Can you get me a coffee and a muffin?" Breakfast sounded good to me right about now. "Anything for you babe. I'll be right back." With that she exited the room and I was left alone. Most of my things were already in my suitcase, I just had to grab dirty laundry and my charger. I began to rummage through my dirty clothes pile when someone knocked on the door. I didn't think it was possible for Bri to go down the street and back so quickly so I assumed it was one of the guys. When the door was swung open, I saw a face I never thought I would see again. "Miss me?"

Briana's POV

The light wind pushed back my hair as I walked down the street to the near-by Dunkin Donuts. I had hoped that Cam would let me go because I was really craving a peep donut. As I walked through the front door my ears filled with chatter from all sides of the open room. However, there was one voice that caught my attention. I looked to the right and there was a tall guy standing before me. "Hey beautiful" Ryan spoke. (A/N If you're wondering who Ryan is, he was the guy at the beginning of the story that liked Bri, and asked her out on the beach) "Uhm hey Ryan" I spoke quietly. "What have you been up to? I haven't seen you since we went to the beach together after graduation." I looked up to see his eyes intently watching mine. Even though it has only been a month or so since I have seen him his features look different. His acne has subsided and his hair has gotten a shade lighter. In a way he has gotten more attractive. "Well that night I actually left my house and came here with Charlie. Ever since we have been staying with the MAGCON boys and basically living the dream haha. What are you doing here anyway? Isn't this a little far from home to get coffee?" I joked. I did wonder why he was out of town, specifially here. "Actually I came here to get a job. There were no offers at home and I decided it was time to live on my own anyway. I now work up the street and come here for coffee everyday." I guess a month can really change someone, gosh. "Well, that's great! I'm glad you got your own place and have a job and everything else. It was nice bumping into you." I attempted to end the conversation but by the way he kept rambling on I could tell he wasn't finished. "You should come by some time, even stay the night. I've missed you a lot and I would love to have you over." His offer took me a bit by suprise but I adjusted to his words. "I would but I can't, I'm leaving this afternoon to go live with my boyfriend. Thanks for the offer though." I tried to turn it down in the nicest way possible but after the words left my mouth It sounded a tad bitchy. "Well, I hope you have fun with that. We should keep in touch, do you still have my number?" He just wouldn't stop would he? "Yeah I still have It. I have to get back to the hotel, nice seeing you!" I quickly left his side and went straight to the counter. "Hi can I have a coffee cake muffin, two coffees, and a peep donut please." I gestured to the worker. "Sure that'll be $7.45" I pulled out my wallet and grabbed a ten dollar bill as I waited for my food to be placed infront of me. After I grabbed the bag and collected my change, I quickly hurried out the door to avoid anymore conversation between Ryan and I. The walk back seemed peaceful and quiet, but my head seemed to be running in a million different directions. After moving in with Cam what will happen? How am I suppost to adjust, what if his family doesn't like me, what if we break up, what if we get married, how do I decorate? Everything is just an ugly mess at the moment, but I'm praying it will be better once we actually get there and meet his parents. When I got back to the hotel room I noticed I forgot my key so I gently knocked with one hand as my other held our breakfast. Cam quickly opened the door and sat back down on his bed. He was slightly shaking and tapping his left foot hard on the floor. He bit his thumb nail which I had never seen him do before, and began pacing back and forth. "Babe is everything alright?" I asked quite nervously. He tried to speak but he kept stuttering. "I-I-I um" He stopped himself and sat back on the bed. "It's alright, tell me what's wrong Cam" I gently sat by his side and rubbed his lower back. "You can't move in with me."

_____________________________________________________________

I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN 2 WEEKS I FEEL LIKE SUCH A TERRIBLE PERSON

AND I'M SORRY THIS IS A SHORTER CHAPTER I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH PLEASE DON'T FORGET THAT

I've had softball 6 days a week and volleyball is starting soon and school and ugh I literally have had no time at all to write which sucks. I'm on spring break and have nothing to do this week other than softball so I promise I will be updating a lot more!! Thankyou so much for everything guys, I am almost at 1.3k which is awesome.

QOTC: Who do you think visited Cam? Why did he change his mind about Bri moving in with him?

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW/SHARE