Chapter 11

Nash's POV

As soon as Bri and I got back to the hotel, I wanted to take her back to my room so we could end the night with a movie. When I opened the door, I automatically saw Cam pacing back and forth. When he saw us open the door he went off and began yelling at us for going on a date. When Bri accused him of kissing that girl before, an ounce of guilt found it's way into my heart. I told Bri that I saw Cam and that girl kissing, but the truth is they were just chilling on his bed. I got mad that she wanted to be with Cameron so I had to tell her he moved on. While she yelled at him she grabbed my hand and led me to the staircase. She seemed a little out of breath, but once her pace was back to normal she turned around and crashed her lips onto mine. It was a little unexpected but I happily allowed it. She quickly escalated the kiss, and I put my hands below her waist. Before I could do anything more she released me and began walking up the stairs. "Bri, are you okay?" I knew none of this would have happened if she knew I lied about Cam kissing someone else, but I am falling so hard for her I don't want it to end now. "I'm amazing" We walked all the way up the stairs and reached the rooftop. It was absolutely beautiful, the stars in the sky, the noise of the traffic, the sound of the waves kissing the shore. However, the most beautiful thing I have ever seen is still Briana. The way her hair flowed down her body was perfection. Her bright eyes lit up the dark night, and her full lips made me like her more. She walked over to the edge and I wrapped my arms around her, cuddling up close to her body. "I just feel hurt.. like how could a guy do that after one day?" I took her question into serious thought. "I have no idea why Cam would ever do that to such a perfect girl, but I can promise you I will never ever hurt you." I meant it from the bottom of my heart. Bri didn't deserve to be hurt by anyone. "I know Nash. And thankyou for an amazing night." I swiveled her around and brought my palm up to her cheek. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen" Her cheeks instantly turned bright red and she avoided eye contact. Before she could respond I pushed my lips onto hers and kept them there for a long kiss. When I released, she asked "Do you want to come back to my room? I would've gone to yours but Cam is there and I prefer not to see him." I'm so glad she's inviting me to her room but now the guilt is getting worse. She is only doing this because she thinks Cam kissed someone else. I want her to actually like me, not because Cam replaced her. "Ofcourse" I put my feelings to the side and focused on the night ahead of me. It was already past midnight but I was not tired at all. When we got to her room It was completely silent, meaning Charlie must be asleep or out of the room. "I guess Charlie must have went to the boys room, It's just you and me." She winked seductively and bit her bottom lip. This girl was going to be the death of me. I sat on her bed and she put on her pajamas. She didn't seem to mind changing infront of me, which was a good sign. As soon as she was fully dressed she crawled up next to me and turned on a movie called 'lol' which was one of her favorites. I wrapped my arm around her and she layed her head on my chest. I felt like this moment was a fantasy that I would soon wake up from. Soon Bri was fast asleep, so I drifted off too. 

Cameron's POV

When Nash and Bri came back from their date I absolutely lost it.  How could she move on within a day? I knew that Nash had a thing for her since day one but I thought for sure she liked me over anyone. When Bri accused me of kissing Kaylee, my heart sank and my stomach churned. As soon as they flew out of the room I fell on the bed and burst into tears. There was no point to try and hide my emotions for Bri, they were too strong. I didn't mean to kiss Kaylee, she pushed me onto the wall and smashed her lips onto mine. I pushed her away almost immediately. I told her she better leave because I have a girlfriend and I can't lose her. Kaylee somewhat understood but stormed out of the hotel without another word. What I don't understand is how Bri found out that Kaylee kissed me so quickly. No one was in the room with us and I didn't hear anyone remotely close to the doorway. I decided I needed to get some air so I headed to the stairs and walked up to the roof. I slightly cracked the door open and found Bri and Nash making out on the edge. My heart nearly broke in half and the tears fell rapidly down my jawline. I quietly shut the door and went toward Matt's hotel room. I have no idea why I thought he could help me but I desperately need someone. Within the second knock the door flung open and Matt immediately told me to come in. "Dude what's wrong!?" He had a concerned look on his face and it somewhat comforted me. "Well, I think everyone knows I like Bri. It's pretty clear.. right?" I started out with a question simply because I wanted to make sure everyone else knew she is mine. "Well, bro to be honest everyone thought you ditched Bri for that girl you were with all day..." The feeling of him talking about Kaylee only made me angrier. "I didn't ditch Bri! She had plans so I couldn't be with her. Kaylee is just an old friend that came to visit because she was in town. She tried making a move on me but I told her I had a girlfriend! I can't lose Bri Matt." He tried taking in everything I just said, and searched for a way to respond. I cut off his thoughts with what was truly bothering me. "I went to the rooftop because I wanted fresh air and I saw Bri making out with Nash. It was enough that they went on a date to the beach but I had to see them kiss. It kills me inside... I can't handle it. Why the fuck do I like her so much, its been a few days!" I felt like telling Matt made me feel so much better, but I still wanted one on one advice. "I know exactly how you feel man. I have liked Charlie since the minute they walked into our hotel room and when she went out with Taylor, it killed. I was too slow to ask her out and I feel like now I will never get her. I told her the way I felt and poured my heart out for two hours to her and she remained silent. She eventually said that she had feelings for me too but she is with Taylor now and she has no clue what to do." There was an awkward silence for a minute while we tried figuring everything out. I realized that Matt needs Charlie just as bad as I need Bri. "Hey Cam?" "Yeah bro?" "We are going to get our girls back."

__________________________________________________________________

Hey guys(: Well I'm sorry I haven't been able to update in a few days. I've been writing this chapter for the last two days and I kept redoing it. I hope you guys like it! If you have any ideas please contact me, Im open to anything! Don't worry, there is a lot of drama coming soon...

How do you think Matt and Cam are gonna get their girls back..?