Chapter 19

Cameron's POV

His face made my whole body tingle in a frightened way. "Where is she?" He yelled. I was still in a little bit of shock from his appearance. I never thought I would see Bri's dad again, especially because we are leaving soon and never coming back. However, here he is in the doorway looking for his daughter. "She isn't here" I said coldly. I hope she won't come back in time to come face to face with her disgrace of a father, but sadly she might. "Look kid, I don't know what you're trying to do with my daughter but It isn't going to work. She will never love you no matter how hard you try. She also will never get in bed with you, so no use in trying that either. You better stay away from her and make sure she comes back home. If you don't? Guess she won't see you even if she tried, because you will be dead." It sent chills down my spine, and I felt a tear beginning to form which stung my eye. After he made his astounding 'speech' he turned around and left. I quickly closed the door and sat on my bed. My feet began to tap as quickly as my heart beat, which was increasing by each second. Soon after I heard a slight knock on the door and a bead of sweat rolled down my right temple. I sprung up and looked through the peephole, which presented a beautiful Bri standing there patiently. I swung the door open and went back to my original seat on the bed. Immediately Bri put down the breakfast and sat beside me. I felt a small hand on the edge of my back, which began rubbing circles for comfort. It was easy to tell that I was scared, but It wasn't easy telling her why. I kept stuttering which was horridly noticeable. Eventually, It came to the point where a huge decision had to be made. I want to protect her but at the same time I can't risk my life and my families lives can I? The best choice would be to tell her to go back with her parents and maybe work things out. But if I send her back then she could get abused.. she could get hurt. "You can't move in with me." Was the first thing that came out of my mouth. The hurt on her face was indescribable, and it made my heart ache. "What do you mean? We're leaving today. Why don't you want me to come anymore.." She stood up and looked me directly in the eye, tears streaming down her face. It broke my heart to think that I was the one causing her sadness. "Someone came to visit me today..." I wanted her to know the real reason why I had to make her this way. I wanted her to know why I'm so scared and why she can't come home with me. "Was it another girl? Do you want her to move in with you instead?" The pain in her eyes felt like constant daggers to my heart. "It was your dad.."

Charlie's POV

Today is the day. The day we are all going to separate for a few months and go back to our normal lives. It's probably the saddest moment I will ever face, but we all have to deal with it. The boys are used to saying goodbye because they will get to see eachother soon for another event, but I will never see them again. The saddest part is seeing my bestfriend go off and live her happily ever after with Cam while I go back to a house that has drugs at every corner. I won't see Matt as often as I want to (which would be everyday) but we promised eachother we will visit as often as possible and facetime every minute we can. I have gotten so used to my life with the boys I am almost scared to go back to reality and my parents. I feel amost empty inside, like everyone I care about is leaving me. But I pushed the thought to the side as I heard a gentle knock on the door. I leaped over and swung it open. When I realised who it was I just turned around and sat back on the bed. "Hey" he spoke. "Um hi" I said back. "I'm sorry about everything that has happened to you while you have been with us." Taylor spoke softly, almost whispering. "Thanks I guess" I whispered back. "No, listen. I'm sorry for everything I have done to you. I know I am a terrible person. I cheated and kissed your bestfriend when I got mad. I'm sorry for being a douche to her too. Neither of you deserved it. I just don't want to leave here on a bad note. I honestly love you guys and you're part of the family." I took a minute to go over his words carefully, seeing if there were any negative parts to respond to, but there were none. "I'm glad you appologized, it kinda made me feel better after how crappy today has been." It was true, this has been the worst day of my life. "I know Charlie, it must suck to see your bestfriend go off with Cam and live with him. It sucks for all of us to leave and never see you, but that can change. You can come home with me and I will help you find a job. Soon enough you will have enough money for your own apartment and I can help you look for one. I just want you happy, you deserve it after what I put you through." His offer shocked me. I would love to stay in the group more than anything, but moving in with Taylor may not be the greatest idea. He could help me find a job and apartment, which would make my life amazing. I wish I had time to think but we're leaving today. "I have to talk to Matt about it." I wonder how he would feel for me to be with Taylor 24/7. He probably thinks we would become a couple again but honestly I don't want to be. Now that I know he is a cheater and player I only want Matt. "That's fine.." He cut his sentence off, walking closer to me. He was so close I could feel his breath on my neck, which sent tingles up my spine. "Just please come with me. You can tell Matt we won't do anything if you want. I know you don't want to because you still hate me in a way. Just know I still have feelings for you okay?" He kissed my forehead and walked out the door without letting me say a single word more. It doesn't matter because I would have been speechless anyway. I guess I have a decision to make.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yes I know I haven't updated in like 13 days and I'm really sorry. I didn't even realize it has been that long I thought I posted another chapter when i didn't! I was about to post this one a few days ago but it deleted off my computer and I had to do it all over again which sucks. Anyway thankyou all for 1.6k! It makes me so happy. I'm hoping for 2k after I post the next chapter (Ik it's alot to ask) ily guys

qotc:

How do you think Cam and Bri are going to end up?

Do you want Charlie to move in with Taylor? Is he really being this nice for no reason...

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE