Chapter 10

Briana's POV

The sun began to set as we pulled up to Nash's suprise destination. It ended up being Miami beach, but I didn't want to say anything until Nash spoke up. I am actually so excited to get on the beach, especially at sunset. The limo stopped in a parking space close to the boardwalk as Nash opened the door for me. "Wow" was the first word that escaped my lips. "Do you like it?" I could tell Nash did not want to put a smile on his face until he knew I liked it, so I gave him the privilege. "I love it" His deep blue eyes glowed and his smile widened. "Well, cmon!" He took my hand and ran down the boardwalk. We soon reached a little store that had surfboards, and Nash picked up two. "Oh no" I wimpered under my breath. I have no idea how to surf! I didn't want to make a fool out of myself. "What's wrong?" Nash bushed his eyebrows together with concern. "Oh nothing. I um.. I don't know how to surf." I felt so embarrased admitting this to Nash, but he would've found out soon anyway. "Aww Bri, don't worry I will teach you." He grabbed his board and led me down to the sand. He then set the board flat on the ground and looked at me. "Okay, first you need the essentials. I want you to stand on this board." I felt like it was stupid to stand on a surfboard but I did as I was told. "Okay now hold out your hands and try to remain balance." I awkwardly held my hands out to my sides and stood in place. "What now?" I asked. "Now I'm going to help you sway from side to side." Nash placed his hands on my hips from behind and began swaying me from side to side. I immediately felt my cheeks turn pink, but I didn't want them to so I kept my face a little hidden. "Why don't you face toward me so I can help a little bit better?" Nash suggested. I turned around to see his eyes staring deep into mine. Even standing on the board, Nash towered over me. "Like this?" I asked. "Perfect" He reached back down to my waist and began swaying me back and forth. "I think I have the motions now, can we try it in the water?" I seemed a little pushy but I wanted to swim and get out of Nash's grasp before something happened. "Yeah sure, bring the board out a little and paddle." I grabbed the board and paddled my way out deep enough to where I can catch a wave. There was a little one coming so I decided to stand a little on the board and move forward. As soon as the wave hit I crashed and fell under the water. I felt hands grab onto me and drag me to the shore. "Bri, are you okay?" I spit out water and then answered to Nash "Yes I am fine" "Good I can't afford for you to get hurt." He took a piece of my hair and gently tucked it behind my ear. He then took my hand and let me stand up. I ran back into the water and nearly fell flat on my face. Before I could even fall, Nash was there to catch me. I put my arms around his neck and he brought me closer to his body. I couldn't help but stare into his deep blue eyes that matched the color of the water. Before I had a chance to think Nash pulled me in and attached his lips to mine. I don't know why I didn't let go of him, but I felt like I couldn't. The emotion deepened and I let him begin to makeout with me. I began liking the feeling and continued the kiss. He soon carried me to the sand and layed beside me, not leaving my lips. His hands wandered up and down my body and my hands were placed on his back. An image of Cameron popped into my head and I stopped the kiss immediately. "I'm sorry Nash... that was amazing but I like Cameron and I can't do this to him." There was rage in Nash's eyes. They were no longer the magical blue they had always been. They matched the tone of the night, dark. He rapidly stood up and opened his mouth. "Cameron had another girl in his hotel room and you still like that douche?! You should be with me Bri, not him. I won't hurt you, and I promise I will like you more than anyone." The part about Cameron having another girl infuriated me, enough to the point where I was about to scream. "It was just a friend who came to see him, he wouldn't do that to me!" I wanted to defend Cam but for all I knew he hooked up with her and lied to me. "It was a bit more than friendly when they were kissing on his bed." I could tell as soon as Nash said it he regretted it. I felt tears rushing down my face, and I didn't even attempt to hold them back. I placed myself into Nash's arms and didn't let go of him. We stood there in dead silence as I sobbed onto his shoulder. Why am I so hurt over Cameron? Yes I liked him a lot but we have only had one date, and I shouldn't have expected a guy like him to actually fall for me anyway.  Here I am in tight grip of Nash Grier, who actually likes me, why not give him the chance?  "Nash I am so sorry." I didn't exactly know what I was appologizing for, but It felt right. "It's okay Bri, relax" As soon as he spoke I reattached my lips to his. This time, I did not let go. "Are you sure?" Nash mumbled in between kisses. "Yes, I'm positive." Nash pushed himself ontop of me and let his tongue slit through my mouth. We rolled around in the sand for a good half hour, but It was getting really late so we broke it up. Nash took my hand and led me to the limo that was awaiting our arrival. "Tonight has been one of the best of my life, would you like to go out again soon, maybe even tomorrow?" Nash was over-excited, but in a way I was excited too. My feelings for Nash grew, and I want to get to know him better. "I would love to go out again. This was a lot of fun!" We reached the hotel and he led me to his room before reaching mine. When Nash's door opened, I saw a nervous Cameron sitting on his bed. "Where the hell have you two been?" He asked as soon as the door opened. "We went to the beach. Is that okay with you?" Nash snapped back. "Was it a date?" Cameron's anger seemed out the door, and he wasn't attempting to hold it back. "Why does it matter, you seemed to have your hands full with your friend" I backed Nash up. Cam shouldn't be mad about our date, he had another girl with him. "She left almost immediately after you knocked Bri, we didn't do anything!" There was a crack of defense in Cameron's voice. I grabbed Nash's hands and rushed him out the door behind me. "Bullshit" came out of my mouth before I could stop it.

*****************************************************************************************

Sorry this is kindof a filler, shorter chapter. Ive been so busy lately that Im started to post every few days! I write as often as possible, trust me.

Do you ship Nash and Bri? #teambrash

How could Cam go behind Bri's back already? Or did he...? I don't know where Bri could be taking Nash.. she just has to get away.

Thankyou so much for over 200 reads, Im hoping to get to 1000 by next month! Tell me how you like it so far, and you can share good ideas in the comments or kik me at lexie720 (: Be sure to tell friends!!