Chapter 4

Jade's POV

I was waiting for Lachlan to come from his room when I heard he was recording so I started to cook some pasta for lunch. He came out later and I was surprised to see him in a jacket, so I asked him about it.

"What's with the jacket cous." I say in a confused manner.

"I just am cold." He said in a nervous voice.

"Tell me I can tell your lying."

"Fine I was going to ask Mat to be my boyfriend after the date tonight." He said.

"I'm sure he'll say yes I mean it is you 10th date."

"True just nervous." He laughs

"It will be OK I mean you will be fine he'll love it."

"Thx Jade your the best BTW did you meet, Rob, Preston's friend?" He says

"No but I plan to meet him."

"OK just know he came from Canada and will be here for awhile."

I watch as he eats then leaves to edit some videos. He just is so quiet about his life lately he is hiding something.

Vikk's POV

Mat is really nice I hope to meet in Texas at the pack event then I remembered Lucky. I saw the way he looked at him in the Q@A their is something their hiding. Then I realized we can add 2 more members to the pack before the event and we just are stuck with who. We can chose Mat, Lucky, Pete, Coco, Nooch, and Kenny, but only 2 I prefer Mat and Lucky they have played with me, Preston, and Rob a lot and are very very funny so I made my choice.

I get in to the pack call and talk with them about who we should add Preston and Rob were with me, Lachlan liked Lucky and Pete, Mitch liked Mat and Coco, and Jerome didn't care he liked all of them it was settled. I was in charge of sending the emails to Mat and Lucky so I did.

The next day

I wake up to my email going off Mat and Lucky both were for it so i sent them the skype for all of us. Then I started to pack for Texas and Simon came in.

"Hey Vikk are you ready for Texas I got the car ready." Simon said.

"In just a bit still packing some cloths then my recording supplies."

"Oh and can you help me with the recording stuff please."

"Sure." Simon says.

We got to the airport and hugged goodbye then i got on the plane and sat down. I scroll through twitter and just look at stuff and see a photo of Lucky, Mat, Preston, Rob, and some girl with blue green eyes and she is so beautiful. I think it is a fan or Mat or Lucky's cousin. I was happy Mat and Preston meet now I can see Mat but I realize the wings from his videos I feel like they are a prop or something, but he might be doing it for fans which makes sense.

I get to the airport and see Lachlan and say hi he is startled.

"Hi Lachlan."

"Jeez Vikk you scared me." He said in a high pitched voice.

"Want to get coffee the look for Mitch and Jerome?"

"Sure."

after we got coffee we saw them sitting and talking with Preston so we sneak up on them.

(La:Laclan, V, P, Mi:Mitch, Jr:Jerome)

La,V: "BOO!"

P,Mi,Jr: "AHHHH!"

La,V: "Ha hahaha."

P: "Really guys."

V: "What it was funny plus it was fun."

Mi: "Just don't do that again."

Jr: "That was kind of funny I have to admit

La: "Thx."

P: "Let's go Rob is waiting."

Rob is waiting for something alright

-Firefly