Chapter 10 another problem

Mat's POV

I heard sirens of a ambulance and that scared me a bit but I shook it off (shake it off shake it off oh oh lol that song was playing when writing that) till I got the worst text of my life Riley and Alana saw and we ran to the hospital

From Jade "Lachy was hit by a car and is in the hospital insert hospital here." and I felt more fear than when I discovered my powers. I grabbed Alana and Riley and used air travel to take us to the hospital. They were surprised but happy we got here fast they knew I had powers just not what of.

I ask the doctor something's about him.

M: "What happened to him?"

Doc: "He saved a child from getting hit but got flowers stuck to him when he hit the flowerbed."

M: "This is so much like what happened to me I am so worried."

Doc: "Sir two flowers couldn't be removed on his infraspinatus (the two top bumps on your back).

M: "This is to familiar to be a coincidence this happened to me but with fire and burns leaving me like this."

Doc: "He is in a coma so if you want you could visit him it you are a family member, a close friend, or a boyfriend/girlfriend."

M: "I am his boyfriend I am really worried about him."

Doc: "OK sir but they have to stay behind because their is already 3 people in their."

M: "OK Doc Riley, Alana I will be back but you should get home before your parents get to worried."

Al,RL: "OK face time later k."

M: "K."

they leave so go in and see Jade, Preston, and his other cousin Rocksan and his parents are on face time and the turn to me. and see the fact I have been holding back crying. I tell them about what happened before he left and I just start  tearing up even after starting to follow him in case but after a bit we couldn't find him and walked back then got the text and what I did to get here.

(RO: Rocksan, M,J,P,LM: Lachy's Mom, LD: Lachy's Dad)

LD: "At least you 3 followed him after bit to make sure he was OK but were are the others?"

M: "They couldn't come in I was The last person aloud in and i told them i would keep they updated on him so they went home."

LD: "OK that makes sense."

M: "that reminds me when i get home i need to make a video for Lachy's channel and mine so they expect less videos because of this and school."

P: "You know how to enter his channel."

M: "We did it encase this happened."

J: "that makes sense."

M: "This happened to me at a point too but not exactly the same but the 2 flowers the Doc told me about tells me he might have powers but will have wings."

Everybody else: "WHAT!"

M: "He was touched by an angel like me I know how it feels."

LM: "I am just worried you were out for 2 months."

M: "I could but that means no training for Preston and no using my wings and powers for 3 or 4 weeks and if I didn't wait I could die and I couldn't help him learn how to fire magic and he could burn down a house even if Preston helped he isn't strong enough to help."

RO: "What do you mean?"

P: "He gave me fire powers when I was asleep."

RO: "Why?"

M: "He is the one and only Lava Mob so yeah."

M: "It does wake him up from the coma though so I can save him."

J: "OK then let's save Lachy from this coma."

M: "I could try at the end of the month I could die but is is a low chance but then he will wake up really quickly."

P: "If you die I how am I supposed to explain it to your parents."

M: "Just say it was to save my boyfriend OK."

LD: "Then it is settled."