Chapter 19 Another disappearance

Mat still

I wake up tired as normal and work on some stuff to fix up some of the house. Rob and I go and get some stuff and we talk in the car and stuff. We get back to the house and Alana was there.

Al: "Riley disappeared now something is up."

M: "First Lachy then Riley what's going on."

R: "Remember we all have the glowing eyes maybe that's why."

CR: "Oh no please tell me it's not that place."

R: "What?"

M: "We aren't talking about it ok not as important than the fact we need to be together for this to work out aand not disappear too."

CR: "He is right it could get worse."

M: "I will be back I need to get something from a place in the woods for something like this."

CR: "Alone!"

M: "Yes for it's own reasons plus it could kill you if you were there so I would be safe because it protects me so I could use that to go alone."

CR: "Ok."

I go to the forest to summon a fear elemental or whatever it is called for protection I walk the corner to see a figure it disappears and I see Lachy before getting knocked out and I notice his eyes are pale.

I wake up in a chair next to Riley and Lachy.

RL: "Mat your here now!"

M: "Where are we?"

RL: "In some sort of torture room or something Lachy is like a souless husk right now he has been here the longest."

M: "Jeez."

RL: "I hear them coming act asleep."