Chapter 22 The Last of Us

Still Preston (if you know the reference great)

We slowly get picked off by the two it is me and Rob left and we went to a place nether of them knew about the portal.

We walk through the portal I feel weird then I am a Phoenix and Rob is some sort of icey wolf.

R: "Ah a Phoenix oh I am a Icey hellhound also known as a Ice hound."

P: "Oh."

???: "Alpha I smell another alpha this way!"

???: "Good."

R: "Oh no."

???: "Ha here he is a Ice hound too this is great isn't Alpha!"

???: "Yes Joe."

Joe: "I know Archy."

R: "Preston that's my dad."

P: "Oh."

AR: "And a Phoenix for food maybe."

P: "I'm not food I will burn you alive or even melt you!"

AR: "How your so puniy."

R: "You are screwed."

AR: "R-ROB!"

I shoot a ball of lava at him and he moves out of the way.

AR: "Lava Jeez this bird has some power."

R: "Preston you can stop now."

P: "Sorry Rob-A-Dob-Flob."

R: "Really Preston?"

P: "But is was Purrfect."

R: "Your cousin rubbed off on you not suprising."

Joe: "Alpha let's talk with your son."

AR: "Yes we shall, so Rob how is the overworld?"

R: "We are the only ones left of our friends after Preston's cousin and his friend got kiddnapped and were mind controled by Mark and Angie and one of them will die if Prestons mind helper Apollo doesn't get there soon."

AR: "No this is bad but other than that was it good?"

R: "Yes Preston is friend that I meet on a sight called Youtube but I am afaid I have gained many things through the years."

AR: "Oh is that so but yes so you don't ask that virus is almost gone that corrupts wolfs."

R: "Good we need to make sure they don't find us till we have a plan though."

We make a plan and get to work if we get caught we can help the others and fix this problem so we put inot action after saying bye but I come out last hearing someone scream "ALPHA YOUR MATE HAS THE VIRUS!"

I keep this from Rob so he doesn't get killed then we get out and home and wait to be taken.

This was crazy to write.