Chapter 18 The Truth behind the screen

Mat's POV

I walk out to the place were I go to hide and sit there. After a bit I go back and we do videos and do a stream etc. I have felt sad ever since Lachy disappeared awhile ago. I walk home and get finished with videos and go to bed.

P: "Mat wake up."

M: "What time is it?"

P: "Noon."

M: "Opps."

We go and fix up some stuff and I go to Azzy's.

AS: "What should we do for a series maybe Terraria with Crystal later with each of us a class."

M: "We can do an episode or two without him Azzy."

AS: "Mage!"

CR: "Melee."

M: "I love Summoner."

M: "And Lachlan will be Ranger

We do the video and work on some funny montages and I do a stupid thing.

M: "Azzy do you think Lachy will be ok?"

AS: "Of course he is strong and you are one reason he will try to get back."

M: "Your right."

CR: "After all love is stronger than anything."

M: "Thanks now let's talk about your past Crya."

CR: "I was experimented on by my father till my mother divoced him but I got stuck there so he kept doing it and I got my eye that way. After a long time I escaped and lived on the streets till I found my mother. She accepted me for who I am and we moved to Texas. After a bit we moved over there. Then I meet Mat and Lachy at school and when I heard they fell I almost went to go for them. Then the monsters were freed and Azzy came along and I felt true love for someone. I did acting as a child and that helped me to get through things and I am always happy I am free. When Azzy said he loved me I felt happier than I did ever in my life. That is what my life was like."

AS: "Jeez that is sad just know I am here for you."