Chapter 9 Lachy's problem

Jade's POV

Mat and Lachy were very quiet after Vikk and Lachlan left weird something is up. After Mat and Preston leave I go talk to Lachy.

J: "What's wrong you and May were very quiet after Vikk and Lachlan left for bed."

L: "Nothing we are OK."

J: "Stop lying Lachy."

L: "It is nothing important just drama OK."

J: "Are you nervous about school?"

L: "A little."

J: "It's OK it's not like they are going to bring up someone going to Mt. Ebbot."

I just realized what I said crap this is bad.

L: "You know about that."

J: "The question I should be asking is you know about that!"

L: "I found it looking at newspaper articles on mountains."

J: "Oh that makes more sense."

L: "It helps to get that off my chest but as for Mat I don't know really."

J: "Weird."

L: "What why?"

J: "Sorry just thinking out loud again just is I hope he is OK too but not as much as you."

L: "True I am worried to but let's get to sleep we have to get ready for Vikk and Lachlan leaving."

J: "OK but I will miss them they are funny."

L: "That is true goodnight Jade."

J: "Goodnight."

That night it was hard to sleep then I remembered sometimes every 4-5 years a child or 2 are dared to climb Mt. Ebbot but sometimes the fall in on accident only 7 recorded ones have fallen so I am nervous.

First day of school

Lucky's POV

I was nervous but I had Mat this helped a lot we walked up to school and went in. Throughout school was fun we meet 2 new friends like us Alana and Riley. We started walking home when I forgot something I went by myself and got it. Then I saw a child in the road with a car coming at it (sounds familar doesn't it) so I drop my stuff and push him out of the way getting hit into a bed of flowers and blacking out.