Chapter 5

Rob's POV

I text Preston to say

"Rob said he heard a noise he is probably pranking us."

Then I help paint Mat's wings black and we make homemade fake blood and get a black gym bag and empty it. Mat puts on a Scream costume and we get a fake knife and put fake blood on it and me. then we ask Lucky to record and Jade dresses up as a maid and When she sees Preston she will run to the elevator with a scared face with the door partly opened and we get ready.

Mat's POV

Jade gives us the sign and we get ready Preston was helping us so that helped. All of them saw and screamed and Rob and I start laughing so hard the mask comes off and I am crying of laughter. Jerome is just still and Lucky comes in and says "You got pranked."

"But anyway guys see you next time bye." I say laughing.

"I am going to change and take a shower then be back."

I get my Prestonplayz fire shirt and some silver shorts and go to the shower and slowly wash my wings off. Then I get fully clean and get dressed remembering that night I gave Preston fire powers when he was asleep and still haven't't told him. I go out and everyone stares at my wing in confusion that are jutting out of my back only Preston, Lucky, Jade, and Rob knew crap time for explaining.

(M,L,LA,MI,JR,J,P,V,R)

M: "Um I can explain."

LA: "How do you have wings I thought they were a prop or something."

MI,JR,V: "Same still it is cool."

L: "Jade, Rob, Preston, and I all know how he got them."

V,MI,LA,JR: "How we didn't know this was possible."

M: "Just don't do what I did there is a reason I hide them more often that you would see why."

Then I told them everything from beginning to end and learning how to control my powers which only Lucky knew I had powers and then told about Preston being my cousin and that I gave Preston the power to control fire, but I can do it one more time and I am saving it for if I need to and how the power makes fire resistant. They all were shocked and Preston and Jade looked like those bug eyed fish. Then I told them about me and Lucky being Boyfriends and we plan to keep it a secret for the reason of the fans.

LA: "That is crazy that must have been hard to learn and I am guessing you are going to teach Preston how to control it." I nod my head yes and Preston looks nervous which makes sense i was too.

Crazy right the lava mob has fire powers

-Firefly

y.