Chapter 12 The fall

Still Lachy

I get to school and look for Mat he just left weird then I walk into the classroom and see why they had a welcome back party in our home room or sound animation class. The school day was hard because I missed stuff but I figured it out after school Mat stayed with me and helped me with some stuff I missed with the teachers then we left with air teleportation best power ever.

After a few months last day of first year.

I was at school and someone dared Mat to climb Mt. Ebbot oh no he is not going alone then I said I was going too. Mat teleported to my room with his bag and we leave via teleportation and we left notes and brought our phones. I use my power to control plants to make a little case for each of our phones and we fly up the mountain.

We get to the top and see a hole then I slip and fall in great I try to fly out but I hit an invisible barrier weird and Mat sees and tries to grab me but falls too.

Mat's POV

I go air form and look in the next room to see a flower that looks like Flowey playing Darude sandstorm on a kazoo lol. I notice my soul is green, red, and pink i try hiding the pink and it works. Then I go back to Lachy and tell him about Flowey and he cracks up. We walk in and he talks.

Fl: "Howdy I'm Flowey wait are you even humans?"

M: "Actually we are we are different see."

Then our souls come out mine is half red half green with a brownish shield Lachy's soul is half red half yellow and can shoots orange bullets. Then I realize we are being watched by magic Preston doesn't know I can sense it but I can so I use a quiet air message to tell Lachy and he understands. We decide we will start going through the ruins and we remember the patterns and fly over spikes till we got to Napstablook laying there saying Zzz over and over again so I try cheering him up with some jokes.

M: "What does a ghost eat."

Blooky: "I don't know?"

M: "A gulero."

L: "Mat that was better than the lifting of spirits in my opinion."

M: "Thanks but-

Tori: "Hello children how do you do."

M: " Hi."

L: "Hi we are humans and we fell-

M: "What was with sticking to the plan Lachy."

L: "Sorry I slipped."

M: "You goat to be kidding me."

L: "Come on don't be that cheesy."

Tori: "I am Toriel caretaker of the ruins but my children please follow me here is my number so you can call me if you need help."

after getting back I got the bed and Lachy got his own bed made of plants. After we woke up we went down stair to see Toriel at the door out of here so we had to fight her so we kept sparing then left to the snow.