Chapter 21 The labs truth

Crystal's POV

I told them everything about the lab but I knew it was different I watched Sans get stolen it was a different place.

AS: "CRYSTAL HELP!"

I rush into the other room and see Mat but not Mat he was different.(I know she doesn't know but for the sake of this book the MR thing etc for everybody).

MR: "Oh look the other how perfect."

CR: "M-MAT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

MR: "Oh how cute she thinks he is awake after the torture sesion."

AS: "WHAT!"

MR: "This will save so much time."

M: "NO LEAVE THEM ALONE!"

MR: "You just are so determined but I fear the more you do this the faster my patience goes."

M: "Oh how cute I know your story I know what happen to you and Angie."

MR: "W-what how?"

CR: "Azzy the doors are locked."

MR: "Because of me he doesn't control that power."

M: "You saw so much Mark just let me help you fix this problem."

MR:"NO I HAVE NO CHOICE!"

M: "I know you can change I can help you stop evil."

MR: "NO YOU CAN'T!"

Preston gets teleported into the room.

M: "Tell them to save each other."

MR: "NO!"

We watch as the lower pitced voice force a glave stright into the side of Mat's head heals it then I teleport Azzy and Preston away.

MR: "How cute I will be kind to let Preston hear this Preston comes back and then Angie can have fun."

P: "W-What d-did you say?"

MR: "Mat is gone now I am taking control and Preston your telling everyone and i know all the memories of Mat so I know many secrets now Cryatal is coming with me. Muhahahahahahha!"

We get teleported out and he knocks me out.

Preston's POV

I get back and everyone asked what happened.

P: "M-Mat i-is d-dead inside h-he-"

I break down crying and everyone comes to comfort me even Azzy who was crying about Crystal.

P: "Mat w-was being con-controled by this M-Mark."

R: "Oh God no we have a huge problem."

P: "That's not it He stabbed the left side of his head healing it saying Mat is dead and his sister Angie gets to have fun next."

R: "Oh nonononono."

AN (Angie): "How cute you like talking about me such a shame you are all hopeless."

JR: "Wait Vikk and LAchlan are alone in Astralia!"

AN: "Those two were fun Mark played a game with Vikk while I did with Lachlan."

P: "Why are you taking Mat and Lachy's bodys?"

AN: "Because they are the perfect hosts for us."

L: "This won't work Mat maybe almost dead but Blaise and Pyro will help Preston y-you need to focus in your mind Tell Apollo help!"

AN: "Sut up swine!"

J: "You don't talk to my cousin that way."

AN: "Oh you perfect now so he doesn't bother me."

We watch in horror as The high pitched Lachy voice make Lachy stab him self on the right side of his head and then it heals quickly.

AN: "Now one will die while the other lives now I'll Be taking Jade."

Jade get knocked unconcience and gets taken away.

P: "Rob we need to find this lab!"

R: "The problem is they are working on making living game creatures like Creepers, Zombies, Skeletons, and more."

It hurt writing this but let me say this got very grim.