Chapter 5 ❋

After a boring hour in World History, it was finally lunch time. I headed to my locker to leave my books then made my way to the lunch area.

I was heading to our usual table when I heard Camila's voice shout my name. I turned my head and saw she was waving me over to her table.

She sat with the cheerleaders, which was a good thing, but she also sat with the dumb jocks. I hesitantly made my way over to the table.

"Hey baby!" Camila said cheerfully. She dragged me to an empty seat next to Normani and Shawn. I plopped down and sat down.

"Hey Y/N." Normani greeted.

I turned my head and smiled at her. I suddenly felt a weight on my lap. Camila had sat down on my lap. My eyes widened.

She stayed still and wrapped her arms around my neck. I leaned towards her ear to whisper.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Just go along with it Y/N." She whispered back.

I took her word and went along with it. I embraced her waist and held onto her butt.

Damn that ass. I thought to myself.

I left my hands resting on her butt and waited for her to do something else. I glanced at Shawn only to see he was already watching me with a look of disgust.

I smirked. I enjoyed pissing him off with this. So to set him over the edge I began placing small kisses on Camila's neck, without giving it a second thought.

To my surprise, she didn't stop me or get mad. So I took that as a sign to continue. I kissed up and down the sides of her neck for a good 20 seconds until I heard the screeching of a chair.

I looked up and saw Shawn walking away from the table angrily. I smiled in triumph. I looked back at Camila and she looked a little flushed.

"Are you okay?" I slowly asked.

It looked like I had broken her from a trance or something. She nodded her head and hesitantly smiled.

"Uh y-yea I-I'm fine." She finally said.

She slid off my lap and sat on the empty chair next to me. She didn't say a word to me the rest of the lunch period so I got up and said goodbye to her and Normani.

I walked to my usual table where Zayn, Lauren, Justin, and Dinah sit. When I arrived they were all laughing, probably stoned. I cleared my throat and spoke up.

"Hey guys." I said casually. I picked at Dinah's fries eating a few only to get my hand smacked away.

"Yo what're you doing those are my fries!" She said smacking my hand away in a angry playful manner.

"Chill DJ I'll buy you some fries, and good fries not these shitty school ones." I said grimacing at the lack of salt on the fries. She giggled.

A few minutes later the bell rang signaling that lunch was over. We headed our separate ways and after that the rest of the school day passed pretty quick.

After my final class ended I started walking to the exit of the school. I pulled out my phone and saw I had a message from Camila.

y= you

c- hey Y/N are you busy later ??

y- um no why?

c- my parents aren't home so I want u to cum over so we can plan and practice what else we should do to get Shawn jealous.