Chapter 22 ❋

Loud moans, heavy breathing, and a creaking bed is probably what was audible from the outside of my room.

After Camila and I had sex once she kept coming back for more. I honestly had already lost count of how many times we fucked.

She said that she was on the pill, which was good.

We both finished off and I threw myself onto my bed.

"That felt so good." I exhaled.

She looked at me and smirked.

"So Shawn. Plan on breaking that off anytime soon?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes I plan on doing that this week actually." She smiled at me.

I sat up and looked at her.

"Really?" I asked with hope in my voice.

She nodded. I quickly pulled her into a kiss. She reciprocated until I heard the door downstairs open.

"Y/N we're back!" Camila and I quickly shot up.

"Shit." I got up and ran to lock my door.

Camila and I quickly put our clothes back on. She fixed her hair and made it look like she didn't just get fucked hardly.

I unlocked the door once we were both changed.

"Y/N are you home?" My mom's voice came closer.

Camila and I sat on the floor and made it seem like we were watching something on my laptop.

"Yea mom! I'm in here!" I yelled.

She came in, "Why'd it take yo- Oh Camila hi I didn't know you were here." My mom smiled.

Camila stood up and went to greet my mom.

"Hi Ms. Y/LN." She said in a innocent voice.

"It's nice to see you Camila." My mom said giving her a bright smile.

My mom adjusted her eyes back to me. "I need you to watch Jayden for a bit, is that ok?"

I nodded. "For how long?"

"Just a few minutes James is at work and should be back soon, I have some paper work to do." She explained.

"Alright bring him up." I said.

My mom thanked me and went down stairs to get him. I looked back at Camila amused.

"I don't understand how you can go from hot and freaky to cute and innocent." I said as I laughed.

"I can do both." She smirked.

My mom came back up with the baby who smiled when he saw me. I got confused when my mom set him on the floor.

"Hey little guy!" I said happily. My mom released his arms and the baby took a few steps towards me.

"What the! When did he start walking?" I said in shock.