Chapter 21 ❋

I tried to shift to the other side of the bed but was met with a warm body. I looked at the half naked girl that slept next to me.

Then everything flashed through my mind. I had sex with Camila last night.

Holy fuck.

I looked at the Cuban and smiled. She looked cute when she slept. Her brown waves were spread over the pillow.

It was a bit hot in my room so I pulled the cover off me and realized my dick was still out.

I quickly got off the bed and put my boxers on. I looked back at Camila who was already in her underwear, she must've put them on last night.

I got up and freshened up. I slid on some basketball shorts and a tee shirt. I opened the door quietly and was about to walk out when I tripped over something.

I looked at what caused me to fall and saw Dinah laying by my door. I kicked her leg making her shoot up.

"Dinah what the fuck!" I laughed.

"What! What's happening?" She yelled confused.

"You were asleep outside my room and made me trip weirdo." I laughed at her outburst.

She peeked into my room and saw Camila laying her in bra and underwear. Her jaw dropped and she looked like she was about to yell. I quickly shut the door and dragged her down the stairs.

"You and Camila had sex!" She said excitedly.

"Shh! Yes I'm pretty sure her and Normani planned it out because Mani sent me to her last night. Don't tell anyone!" I whisper yelled.

"Wait Normani knew about this before me! Why wasn't I in on this!" She pouted.

I laughed at her childishness.

"Wait what about Shawn? Did Mila dump him already?"

I realized that Camila cheated on Shawn with me, but did I care? No, not one bit.

"Shawn who? I don't give a fuck about him don't even bring him up." I said while laughing.

"Damn chill I don't give a rats ass about him either! Congrats on the BIRTHDAY SEX BIRTHDAY SEX." She squealed and sang the last part making me laugh.

She placed her hand on her head. "Fuck I need an Advil."

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a pill and a water for her.

"Here take one and we'll start cleaning this mess up." I said as I looked around the room.

Dinah groaned and sat down on the kitchen stool.

"Did Lauren and Zayn stay over too?" I questioned.

Dinah nodded as she drank her water, "They're somewhere in here."

I walked around the living room area and didn't find them. I checked the guest room and peeked in and saw them sleeping.

I grabbed one of the beach balls that was on the ground and spiked it at them making Lauren wake up.

"Get up we got to clean."

I watched as Lauren dragged herself off the bed and shook Zayn awake.