Chapter 13 ❋

"No Y/N, not here stop!" Camila whined and pushed me away. I huffed disappointedly.

It's been a month and half since Camila and I got together. We went on a bunch of dates till I finally asked her to be my girlfriend.

We were currently at a kickback at Normani's house. I crossed my arms and slumped into the seat.

I guess she noticed my disappointment so she turned her head and whispered into my ear.

"I'm sorry babe, it's just that I haven't seen my friends in a while. I promise I'll make it up to you later." She said then placed a quick kiss onto my cheek.

She quickly turned her attention back to her cheerleader friends.

I decided to just let her be with her friends, I got up and walked towards my friends who were standing by the bonfire.

"You want a beer?" Justin asked.

"No-actually yea." I said accepting his offer. He handed me the can.

"You're so lucky your dating someone as hot as Y/N! Now tell us all the details!" I heard a voice behind me say.

I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I was literally only standing like 5 feet away so I could hear everything.

"Details about what?" Camila asked curiously.

"Everything! Does she take you on romantic dates? Make you feel good? Is she good in bed? Because I heard she is." One of the cheerleaders said.

I couldn't help but chuckle at the girl's questions. I was curious to know what Camila was going to say though.

Camila and I weren't doing anything intimate yet. We had occasional make outs but that was it.

"She's really great. We haven't done anything that intimate yet so I don't know." Camila said in a shy tone.

"Good save your virginity! Trust once you lose it you'll wish you would have saved it. Lose it when you know Y/N isn't going to just hit it and quit it. After all you guys are only 16." Another voice said.

I could see all of them looking at me through the corner of my eye.

I pretended to laugh at something Justin said to make it seem as if I wasn't paying attention.

"Y/N's not like that! She wouldn't just do that." Camila said in a defensive tone. I smiled, I was glad she didn't think that little of me.

After a few hours everyone came into the house and sat in the living room.

We were playing Truth or Dare. I sat next to Zayn and Justin and waited for the game to begin.

"Justin. Truth or Dare?" One of the jocks asked.

"Truth." He said.

"Is it true that you boned that one waiter at the diner? What's her name, Hailey?" He asked while smirking.

"Uh.. yea." He said. My eyes went wide and my jaw dropped.

"No way! And you never said anything?!" I smacked his arm.

"It was a one time thing!" He said trying to defend himself. I laughed.