DeerFace

Walking down the hallways of Chrenshaw again, my senior year.  Another year of '' Deerface'' mocks me as i wear my favorite deerskin outfit. My long, well past my knee's hair in a bun. No one outside of my family has ever seen the full my hair down. My face is without makeup, my eyes covered with my mothers ''John Lennon'' likes glasses,  my bun covered with my deer skin hat. I opened the doors of Chrenshaw. ''This must be what hell is like'' I said to myself, getting setteled in my first period. Like always, everyone tried to avoid the seats by me. It's Gucci, I'm love being by myself. I get more time to write music without assholes bugging to read it. ''Goodmoring class'' Mr. Fendi said cleaning his marker board. The door burst opened. I didnt have to look up because the ''OMG's'' and the '' AHHHH's'' of the girls told me who it was. Rayon Lopez. Otherwise know as ''RayRay''. ''Mr. ummm'' Mr. Fendi said checking his roll ' Mr. Lopez, you are late''. '' Mr. Lopez dont care'' ray said giving a death look. '' Take a seat next to Mrs ummmm'' He said again checking his roll. I Prayed to my Bear and deer spirits that my name would not be called. '' I can not pronounce this'' the teacher complained ''C H A T'' he begain to spell. I Knew we was going to spell my last name ''Chattopadhyay'' I spoke out  The class broke into laughter. When they were setteled he asked about my first name. '' My name on my birth papers, or the name for school'' I asked. '' Whats the difference?'' Mr. Fendia replyed getting smart. '' My Birth name is Anaba, It means Return from war. I was born the day my father was killed in war. My Public name is KayKay.'' Everyone laughed, Except Ray. He seemed to like my strange name. Was he as stange as i?

Rays POV--------

Her name was beautiful. Almost a beautiful as her eyes.  Her eyes were almost a beautiful as her. It was an honnor to sit by her. Wait, what am i saying? i have a girlfriend! I date La'Quishia!