Thugs and bugs

I Ran in there to kill. The whole freaking school was in there. I could even hear the freshmen say '' Look and DeerFace'' and ''Damn, Deerface look fine'' and thing of that nature.

The announcer came on. I sat in my seat going over my song. I didnt have long because i was soon called. All the weight of the world  placed on my sholders. As i walked up the steps i could hear people talking, like always. I Came there to do one thing, sing. And sing i did. I saw the mouths of everyone drop. From Billy to Angie, even LaLa.  

When i got dont, i waited for the results til i say RayRay come  down to talk to me.

''Hey'' he said quatting down by me ''Hi'' I said nervous. ''Dont worry, you are going to make in to finals''. i looked into his eyes. So Calm, so sweet, so..... Let me Catch my Self.

''You ok'' He asked . '' Um.. Yea, I'm ok. Just let me think iight?''  '' Yea, I Understand'' he said while giving me a pic on my lips.

''Ok now you all have voted, its time to reviel the top 3'' The announcers words hurt me like a knife. I was froze shut. He was going slow as hell.

''Just read the shit already'' I heard voices yell. To bad that made him go even slower.

I Checked my phone expecting to see a message that will lift my spirits. But that not what i got.

I read the message over and over and over. This cant be real. ''Sweetie, you older brother just died from a gunshot.''

I Could not take this. My Brother was my world. I never talked about his because he was 24 and in a Gang. Hot Tears Streamed down my face. 

I Felt people shaking me. '' KayKay, they called you to the final round''  Really? I dont care anymore! My life is gone! That was my only brother! 

I stood on the stage next to LaLa. ''Whats wrong Deerface?'' She was snickering at me. '' Nothing'' I said while turnind my head away from her. '' You know you are in my Gang! We might even be blood'' Gang? Blood? Thats what gang my Bro was in. ''Click Clack Deerface.'' I have to say, this bitch has really outdone herself. The only person in the world who hated my brother was LaLa's Brother. They were bestfriend til they got in rival gangs. 

'' Now its time to Reveal the top to'' I heard the bold head announcer say. He was so Lame!. ''KayKay and LaLa, Time to battle''  ''Funny, Kay's people have a history of losing battles'' LaLa Grabed the mic. I Just Sat down and watched her. She was Rapping. The song was ''BoomBoom'' by Rye Rye. Instead of 'Boom'' the crowd was yelling ''Boo''. That song was horried! I hate it. People started throwing stuff at her thil she gave up and they called me.

'' Un, is there a piano?'' I asked '' Can i get a piano'' I say two large men carry one in. I sat at it. I thouch a few Random notes to see how loud it played and how well it played. ''Can she even play'' Some people were asking. 

I started playing the Cords. I saw a few thugs sway with my musc. They knew the song. Tupac ''Breathing'' 

Woke up with 50 enemies plotten my death

all 50 seein' visions of me shot in the chest

Couldn't rest, nah nigga I was stressed

had me creepin 'round corners, homie sleepin in my vest

Shit, I'm like a hostage on this troubled block

call tha cops, a thug nigga screamin Westside bustin' double glocks

Hittin corners in my Chevy Surburban

liquor got me drivin up on the curb hand on the steerin wheel, swirvin'

Bless me Fatha I'ma sinna, I'm livin in hell

Just let me live on these streetz cause ain't no peace fo' me in jail

Getten world-wide exposure

with a bunch of niggaz that don't give a fuck ridin as my souljaz

I just release 'em on a war path, not your average dealer

Westside, Outlaw, Bad Boy Killa

Complete my mission my competition no longer beefin'

I murdered all them bustaz now I'm the last muthafucka breathin'

Stressed, and busta free, enemies give me reason

to be the last muthafucka breathin'

Bustin, my automatic rounds catch'em while they sleepin'

now I'm the last muthafucka breathin

Make sho' I hold my position, stand firm in tha dirt

Fo' all my souljas gone, we burnin' the earth

Outlawz WORLDWIDE, we pack tha block

Shootin' rocks at tha kid, I'll bust back for Pac

Ask Yak, he'll tell you that it's hell down here

Stale down here, to many jails down here

Why you act like you don't hear me?

Young Noble, Outlaw till these muthafuckas kill me

I'm still breathin'

Now we was raised "fuck this life", I rose my right

Holdin' on a tight grip with death in my sight

And the dark is my light, I'm sentacle, sleep-walkin', isn't you?

Walkin' 'round town wit' a pound full of dinner food

Came a long way from a bored-day

Dead away where there's war play

Fuck Friends, I'll say, rather die for my A-K

Wit' these fag ass niggaz, see-through glass ass niggaz

Only ride my niggaz, ghetto is mash ass niggaz

Breathin'

Stressed, and busta free, enemies give me reason

to be the last muthafucka breathin'

Bustin, my automatic rounds catch,em while they sleepin'

now I'm the last muthafucka breathin'

I walk around with a knife in my back

Talkin' bout a bad day, I live a life like that

It's a fear, and I'm losin' my hair, bless the houlogans

Catch me, I'm fallin' out flat, yo, I'm ruinin'

Breathin' is suicant, no one give a fuck about me

I learned to like it like that, when I was still wit' mommy

Besides a seed that the devil run from

In the belly of the beast, that's where the fuck we come from

And still breathin'

When i Hit the last piano notes of the song I was loudly applouded. I even got a Standing ovation. '' Go get em'' I could hear my brother say. 

'' And the Winner is''