My fathers spirt

Rays Pov----------------------

Her hair was down and wet, her cloths were wet and shrunk up like a mini dress. Damn.

''Ray, why is Deerfeace just standing there?'' LaLa asked me. She was just standing there. Tears streaming down her face. She Began to run, bearfoot. One word came to mind - Beautiful.

My Pov-----------

I Just began to run again. This time to my house. When i bursted into my house my mom stoped me.

''Hun why are your cloths wet'' My mom pettioned '' I went swimming.'' I tried to play it out. ''Ok'' She wasn't mad. She knew i had my fathers spirit. He would just run til something stoped him. Now his spirit is free and nothing can stop him.

I went up to my Room to Write. Tomorrow was the Talent thinngy. I was going to blow it all out the water. I knew what i was going to do. They let everyone go til they had the Top 3. I WAS going to make it til the Top 3. To win i was going to Rap. That was one thing i knew i could do. Now i had to write a song and a rap... Or i could just sing a song that i like already. I Looked through the songs on my Iphone. We belong together? No.  I almost had you? Nope How do you like me now? To counrty!  I Went through my Playlist of sadness which contained 1,567 songs. I was down to my top 2. Both Songs Were amazing... I Know! I will do a Mashup!  The two songs i picked Were Someone like you by Adele  and What do you want from me  by Adan Lambert! But that mean i will have more work to do...... I Will play Whatdo you want's Piano Beat with some of Adele's Lyrics! After hours, I was through. The songs. The rap. I was done. I Checked my phone. Missed Calls, Facetimes, Txts, All from Ray.....