Rated R

'' And the winner is KayKay'' The crowd went wild for once in my life and i could not even enjoy it! I just grabed the  Award and ran out into the hall way, tears hot on my face. ''Kay'' I heard someone scream. It was Rays voice but i couldnot stop. ''Kay please wait'' I heard him scream out of breath but stil stirving to catch up with me. I soon fell because my heart was to weak. Ray picking me up was the last thing i saw before i blanked out.

----------------------- RATED R 

I woke up at Rays house.

''Em... Hello?'' I yelled. I looked around his room. Nice. Very Nice, for a boy. Dang, this bed is so soft! i like it! '' You woke?'' I heard someone ask. Oh, it was only Ray. ''Yes, I'm ok'' A Tear slowly slid down my  face. '' No you arent! Look at me'' he put his hand on my chin and turned my face tword him. ''Whats wrong.'' He was concerned and loving, just like my Bro. ''My Brother got shot today. I havent seen him in 2 Years. He was in a Gang. You Girlfriends Goon show him to get at me.He was-'' I couldn't finish. My heart broke. ''Listen Listen please'' ray said. I wouldn't shut up. He kissed me- and he wouldn't let go. He pushed me upon the head of the bed. His hands exploring my figure    like he was lost in me. 

More on next part :)