I'm in the HOV lane!

Beyonce, Rihanna, and Nicki Minaj had seem my videos. I had been contacted by them all in my personal messages. They wanted to get me singed ASAP.  I was also asked to pick one to go on tour with. I couldnt do that, so i began to write all of their VeVo's a message.

Dear talented stars,

I love you all and there is no way i could pick one to go on tour with. I'm requestiong a tour of us all. Please inform me when you have made your decision.

Much love

-Anabana/Kay

After i explained everything to my mother, I got a reply from them all. They loved the idea and want me to fly to New York Tewsday. ''Tewsday'' I yelled outloud. ''Today is Friday so.... MOTHER'' I ran down the stairs. ''May  I go please'' I pleaded ''What about'' I cut her off  ''School? I will be home schooled''  I snaped. 'Tewsday baby? Do you really want this?'' She asked. ''Yes, I do. I do. I do. I do'' I repeated. 

She looked at me with her green eyes. ''Anaba Kayana Chattopadhyay, if this is what you want, you may go on this tour.'' My mother spoke her final words. I ran to my room so happy. I began to pack everything up. I had a special case for my songs. I was so happy that I was going on tour with Rihanna,Beyonce AND Nicki Minaj!

''Honney, you will have to go to school Monday just to sign out of school. You dont even have to stay the whole day'' My mom said. That wiped the smile off my face. I could not risk seeing his face again. ''Something wrong?'' my mom asked me. ''Nope'' I ran up to my room. I had to finish packing.

I looked around my room. The only thing left was a picture of my dead brother, my dead father, my dead grandmother,and I. When i noticed everyone in this picture was dead and had died young but me, it sent shiverd down my spine and tears down my face. ''I made it yall'' I whispered to the picture. If only they could enjoy my new life with me.

------------------------Skipping to Monday Morning.